• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming The Desolation of Solera

When I played it was rare set :p
Yea same I remember when it was hard to get sets like that and stuff... I made a new char and got it to level 100 in like 3 weeks and really was kind of easy to get decent eq

Even if he didn't use tibia coins to get money... It's not THAT hard to get eq like that anymore :). And @dexftw2 if you play often I'm kind of looking for a new world to join I might join you haha
Come on over man, It's cool, and there is a dominating american guild that is just here to keep botters off, so if you bot they might not be to cool, other than that It's a blast.

and yeah, well I didn't BUY tibia coins, with real life cash lol, I earned them from other char on Fidera, just world traded essentially..

edit: and Yeah, i do play often, I know what you mean cause that's what I look for is people that play often too lol

Come on over man, It's cool, and there is a dominating american guild that is just here to keep botters off, so if you bot they might not be to cool, other than that It's a blast.

and yeah, well I didn't BUY tibia coins, with real life cash lol, I earned them from other char on Fidera, just world traded essentially..

edit: and Yeah, i do play often, I know what you mean cause that's what I look for is people that play often too lol
If i recall this correctly.... Isnt Optional Pvp (non Pvp) so how would the guild keep them off lmfao... but nah i dont bot

Hey guy's, I've got a couple screenshots to share, but my high-speed internet is down, so I can't hunt for a few days probably... unfortunate waste of my voucher, but oh well...

I'll try and upload the screenshots later, if my internet will allow it.

oYe22K.png

Back