• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Djinns War Quest how does it work?

Tickit

Reaction score
Hello the Shadowcore players!

I have some question according to the Djinn Wars quest, I wonder if I do any of the djinn will I still be able to sell the items for full price in thais or will I have to run to the djinn i Ankrahmun/Darashia?

And if I can sell the items in thais will I be able to sell both green and blue djinn for full price or only the faction I choose?

Hello :),

Look, first you have our NPC "Nahlesar" located in library of thais, east from the depot and south from Frodo's shop.
So you can sell him everything that you want to sell Blue Djinn or Green Djinn, but it's in half price as 50% - 100%.
But if you wanna sell it in full price then make the quest that...
It does work same as rl and nothing have difference so you can use Wiki to make it more easier life ^_^... About Nahlesar.. You cannot sell him for full price after completing the quest because that NPC it will be forever like "Buyer for newcomers", so it cannot be change or anything. You have to go back to your Djinn tower in Ankrahmun and sell him.
So that does it mean Nahlesar only buy for half price :p.

I wish you good luck in-game and a lot of fun :D
PS: If you have any another type of question so please send me a private message in-game and my character name is 'Dyablo' and I am Tutor so there is no problem that I can't give you any responses.
Kind regards,
Dyablo.

Hello :),

Look, first you have our NPC "Nahlesar" located in library of thais, east from the depot and south from Frodo's shop.
So you can sell him everything that you want to sell Blue Djinn or Green Djinn, but it's in half price as 50% - 100%.
But if you wanna sell it in full price then make the quest that...
It does work same as rl and nothing have difference so you can use Wiki to make it more easier life ^_^... About Nahlesar.. You cannot sell him for full price after completing the quest because that NPC it will be forever like "Buyer for newcomers", so it cannot be change or anything. You have to go back to your Djinn tower in Ankrahmun and sell him.
So that does it mean Nahlesar only buy for half price :p.

I wish you good luck in-game and a lot of fun :D
PS: If you have any another type of question so please send me a private message in-game and my character name is 'Dyablo' and I am Tutor so there is no problem that I can't give you any responses.
Kind regards,
Dyablo.

Thanks alot, that made alot of sense :) The problem is just now to decide which djinn I should pick.. :p

Back