• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling The easiest way to compile The Forgotten Server

yay! I know how to compile tfs now! Rep for Bintz/Guitar freak

Last edited:
I think you should quote Guitar Freaks post into the main thread!
Compiled fine!

The .exe comes up with a 'lua5.1.dll is not found' =/
Help please?
Guarunteed +Rep if I can get this sorted...

+Repped xD
Thanks.

Note: Where can you edit + add accounts?
I used to use a XML server and it actually has a folder named 'Accounts'.
SQL servers atm are really confusin', or maybe its just me being new to it..
Well, Thanks in Advance.

I have this error:
[Linker error] undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'

How i fix?
I used your upload dev and tfs dev and not work..

I use de lastest version of SVN of The Forgotten Server and de lastest dev os forgotten make.

Now, i compile SVN original OpenTibia in DEV make of tfs and work great!
More tfs not compile...

I don't really understand your english but try in your earlier post you said you used the Dev-Cpp that I had uploaded. Try the one posted in this thread.

+Repped xD
Thanks.

Note: Where can you edit + add accounts?
I used to use a XML server and it actually has a folder named 'Accounts'.
SQL servers atm are really confusin', or maybe its just me being new to it..
Well, Thanks in Advance.

You won't find such folder in SQL. Accounts are stored in a database. If you're using xampp then go to http://localhost/phpmyadmin and you'll find your database there.

i'm having a problem to compile. At the final, an error has appeared ,the error:
Code:
Compilador: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "E:\0.3.1pl2\dev-cpp\Makefile.win"
Executando  make...
make.exe -f "E:\0.3.1pl2\dev-cpp\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe obj//account.o obj//actions.o obj//allocator.o obj//baseevents.o obj//beds.o obj//chat.o obj//combat.o obj//protocolold.o obj//condition.o obj//configmanager.o obj//connection.o obj//container.o obj//creature.o obj//creatureevent.o obj//cylinder.o obj//database.o obj//databasemysql.o obj//databasesqlite.o obj//depot.o obj//exception.o obj//fileloader.o obj//game.o obj//gui.o obj//house.o obj//housetile.o obj//inputbox.o obj//ioguild.o obj//iologindata.o obj//iomap.o obj//iomapserialize.o obj//item.o obj//items.o obj//luascript.o obj//mailbox.o obj//map.o obj//md5.o obj//monster.o obj//monsters.o obj//movement.o obj//networkmessage.o obj//npc.o obj//otserv.o obj//outfit.o obj//outputmessage.o obj//party.o obj//player.o obj//playerbox.o obj//position.o obj//protocol.o obj//protocolgame.o obj//protocollogin.o obj//quests.o obj//raids.o obj//rsa.o obj//scheduler.o obj//scriptmanager.o obj//server.o obj//sha1.o obj//spawn.o obj//spells.o obj//status.o obj//talkaction.o obj//tasks.o obj//teleport.o obj//textlogger.o obj//thing.o obj//tile.o obj//tools.o obj//trashholder.o obj//vocation.o obj//waitlist.o obj//weapons.o obj//ioban.o obj//globalevent.o obj//gameservers.o obj//databasemanager.o obj//TheForgottenServer_private.res -o "TheForgottenServer.exe" -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib" -mwindows -O1 -lboost_system -lgmp -llua5.1 -lmysql -lsqlite3 -lwsock32 -lxml2 -lmysql -lws2_32 -s C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libboost_regex.lib  

obj//protocolold.o(.text+0x519):protocolold.cpp: undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//protocolold.o(.text+0x53f):protocolold.cpp: undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//connection.o(.text+0x3d27):connection.cpp: undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//connection.o(.text+0x3d4d):connection.cpp: undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x11d):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x198):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1d5):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2be):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2d3):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x9f7):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xa72):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xaaf):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xb98):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xbad):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1117):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x11b5):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1253):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'

obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1524):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_rollback@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1538):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x159a):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_commit@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x15ae):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x162c):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'

obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x163f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1681):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x16e4):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x16f3):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1782):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1798):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x17f0):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1869):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x18f9):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x194e):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1ad4):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_escape_string@16'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1dd5):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_ping@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2277):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x22c2):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_ping@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x26b2):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_lengths@4'

obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2749):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x29c1):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_field@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2d05):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_field@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2e3d):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2f6f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x30a1):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
obj//game.o(.text+0x37e79):game.cpp: undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//game.o(.text+0x37e9f):game.cpp: undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//otserv.o(.text+0x7deb):otserv.cpp: undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//otserv.o(.text+0x7e11):otserv.cpp: undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//outputmessage.o(.text+0x1779):outputmessage.cpp: undefined reference to `boost::system::get_posix_category()'
obj//outputmessage.o(.text+0x179f):outputmessage.cpp: more undefined references to `boost::system::get_posix_category()' follow

make.exe: *** [TheForgottenServer.exe] Error 1

Execução terminada

look this another error
Code:
Compilador: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\Documents and Settings\Filipe\Meus documentos\server\0.3.4\dev-cpp\Makefile.win"
Executando  make...
make.exe -f "C:\Documents and Settings\Filipe\Meus documentos\server\0.3.4\dev-cpp\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe obj//actions.o obj//allocator.o obj//baseevents.o obj//beds.o obj//chat.o obj//combat.o obj//protocolold.o obj//condition.o obj//configmanager.o obj//connection.o obj//container.o obj//creature.o obj//creatureevent.o obj//cylinder.o obj//database.o obj//databasesqlite.o obj//depot.o obj//exception.o obj//fileloader.o obj//game.o obj//gui.o obj//house.o obj//housetile.o obj//inputbox.o obj//ioguild.o obj//iologindata.o obj//iomap.o obj//iomapserialize.o obj//item.o obj//items.o obj//luascript.o obj//mailbox.o obj//map.o obj//md5.o obj//monster.o obj//monsters.o obj//movement.o obj//networkmessage.o obj//npc.o obj//otserv.o obj//outfit.o obj//outputmessage.o obj//party.o obj//player.o obj//playerbox.o obj//position.o obj//protocol.o obj//protocolgame.o obj//protocollogin.o obj//quests.o obj//raids.o obj//rsa.o obj//scheduler.o obj//scriptmanager.o obj//server.o obj//sha1.o obj//spawn.o obj//spells.o obj//status.o obj//talkaction.o obj//tasks.o obj//teleport.o obj//textlogger.o obj//thing.o obj//tile.o obj//tools.o obj//trashholder.o obj//vocation.o obj//waitlist.o obj//weapons.o obj//ioban.o obj//globalevent.o obj//gameservers.o obj//databasemanager.o obj//admin.o obj//protocolhttp.o obj//group.o obj//databasemysql.o obj//TheForgottenServer_private.res -o "TheForgottenServer.exe" -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib" -mwindows -O1 -lboost_system -lgmp -llua5.1 -lmysql -lboost_regex -lsqlite3 -lwsock32 -lxml2 -lmysql -lws2_32 -s  

obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x102):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x17d):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1cb):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1eb):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_get_client_version@0'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x8c6):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x941):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x98f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x9af):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_get_client_version@0'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xecb):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_rollback@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xedf):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xeec):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xf87):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_commit@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xf9b):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xfa8):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1060):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1073):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'

obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x10c6):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1151):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1160):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x11ee):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1204):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x126f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1317):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x13a7):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1412):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1586):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_escape_string@16'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1877):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_ping@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1d2c):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1de4):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1df3):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1e00):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2322):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_lengths@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x23e1):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2443):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2730):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_field@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text$_ZN13DatabaseMySQLD0Ev[__ZN13DatabaseMySQLD0Ev]+0x55):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text$_ZN13DatabaseMySQLD1Ev[__ZN13DatabaseMySQLD1Ev]+0x55):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'

make.exe: *** [TheForgottenServer.exe] Error 1

Execução terminada

Last edited:
cant find dev-cpp folder

im on the last part-compiling and when i open dev-c++ and click new project or w/e i go to my 0.3.4 folder and i cant find dev-cpp folder... WHERE IS IT? am i supposed to download it or somthign? what?

At the final, an error has appeared :​

Code:
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0x106):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0x178):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1c3):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1e0):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_get_client_version@0'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0x6b8):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0x72a):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0x775):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0x792):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_get_client_version@0'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0xaab):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_rollback@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0xabf):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0xacc):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0xb67):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_commit@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0xb7b):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0xb88):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0xc40):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0xc53):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0xca6):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'

obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0xd31):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0xd40):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0xdce):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0xde4):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0xe4f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0xef7):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0xf87):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0xff2):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1166):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_escape_string@16'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0x144b):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_ping@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0x16ec):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0x17a4):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0x17b3):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0x17c0):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1ce2):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_lengths@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1da1):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1e03):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text+0x20f0):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_field@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text$_ZN13DatabaseMySQLD0Ev[DatabaseMySQL::~DatabaseMySQL()]+0x55):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
obj-console//databasemysql.o(.text$_ZN13DatabaseMySQLD1Ev[DatabaseMySQL::~DatabaseMySQL()]+0x55):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make.exe: *** [TheForgottenServer-console.exe] Error 1

Execução terminada

I dont know annything about compiling, can someone tell me what compiling is? And whats its good for? Is it better then just downloading the tfs 034, since its crashing alot?

btw, if there is a guide about that. can i have the link? :p

I dont know annything about compiling, can someone tell me what compiling is? And whats its good for? Is it better then just downloading the tfs 034, since its crashing alot?

btw, if there is a guide about that. can i have the link? :p

Compiling is the action of creating the .exe file directly through the sources.

this tutorial works for any forgotten server? even if it's version 8.50?

Back