• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The easiest way to upload your files

Fnkosh

Reaction score
Hello,

We know that the best website for all OTLAND members is (
Speedy Share - upload your files here)

BUT

Sometimes when people are trying to download files ,a **** message says that the file has been deleted,

SO

I'm sharing some links by which you can upload your file to various servers..

__________________________________________________ _______________
|||The Sites Are|||
1-www.z-o-o-m.eu
|Strongly Recommended as it spreads your files to the whole servers in the world..
It uploads files to RS,MU,SS,ETC....|
YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD A SOFTWARE FIRST THAT ALLOWS YOU TO UPLOAD YOUR FILES WITHOUT GETTING TO THE WEBSITE
--NOTE THAT:THERE ARE NO WORMS ,VIRUSES ,ETC...

2-www.multiupload.com
A good site that can distribute your files to 8 servers.

3-www.rapidspread.com

Not Strongly Recommended ,but you may use.

-How does it work?

->Very Easy..Just Choose The Servers and Click Upload,and your files will be automatically distributed to the servers that you have chosen.

-Is it free?

->All These Sites are Free....They are depending on ADS ,And Donations

-What are the benefits?

->The benefits are that if the file is deleted from a server ,The player will find another server that already still has the file...That's because some sites keep a file for 90 days,and at the same time others keep it for 360 days,ETC....

I will agree that multiupload is decent. However it lacks more of less any information, upload size limitations and other useful information.

Rapidspread sucks because it doesn't tell you anything, and the only "Support" option you have really is some random ticket opening system.
Not to mention their Blog leaves one or two things to be desired.

But Zoom.eu? No. Just... No.
Not only is their URL horrible in a number of ways, they also *REQUIRE* you to download and install their client, which may be anything... Viruses, spyware or anything else. Hell it might even be like Pando, and secretly use your computer as part of a big filesharing network.
I'd rather use a service that allows me to upload a file on multiple places on a web-based interface, if I want to run a program to download/upload something, I'll use uTorrent.

Back