• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The End of ShadowCores (?) It worth reading, thank you

Y do u care?

Reaction score
Hey, many of you are questioning what is this new sh*t about, well I know I'm a f*cking random but however, you ALL are also f*cking randoms as well, we everyone passed from these times so before you post anything stupid use your brain 9% more than 1% so you'll be using 10% of it as a normal human.

For starting, I'm no one, but there's a thing that annoys me a lot, I still remember TwifySoft old forum boards, where YOU was posting your sh*t out like leveling, items of the day, pics of the day and shit and NOWADAYS what you ALL find is are f*cking bunch of threads by polish retarded ppl (no offence really) insulting eachothers, fighting instead of talking in game, using a PRIVATE MESSAGE instead of sending via forum pm or ingame, what they really want to show off? they're useless reputation as their brain? I still don't understand.

I just check this forum to see hows the community and everything going on, all what I find is that sh*t, really it pisses me off seeing how ppl are nowadays, you can compare to it to like 2 years ago, this is completly became shitty community, shame.
There's another thing what I noticed around here, people are asking about updates to gamemasters when they always ignore them, I would do the same if I would be in their side, ignoring retarded insulting them and calling "failed" server or whatever you think so.
Have you noticed there's NO nicely asked questionable thread about the updates? I'm pretty much sure and a lot more they will gladly answer you if you ask it nicely, but the way not writing properly, intention to argueing and sh*t they will obviosly ignore you

You shouldn't care about me, feel free to blame but remember what all I said is truth, if you're against me then stop asslicking some polish retarded.

Before:
8eZv7Jp.png

ZcoMFWP.png

Now:
Y1l0otZ.png

EVa2j7p.png

You see? The secondone is an example of how you could change this community, but as I can see bunch of retarded polish and brazilians and another national people which makes this hell, gtfo really.

Best regards,
Y do u care? -.-

I waste 5 min in work to read this book of random memory thinks if u want see how ppl are puting some pic of lvling look screenshot theard and stop cry about nowaday forum fighters like fucking salar or sir ahh aka cwel

I think that if they ban on IP and mac adress the turban gang, salar , vziv and summelisic all the useless hreads will disappear. I dont blame everybody because i easily recognize th retardes on this forum

I WILL MAKE USELESS THREADS ABOUT NOTHING EVERYDAY 24/7 . OK ? OK.

90% thread here is of some polako and 100% of this threads of polakos is idiot. exemple ? check all thread and name

I think that if they ban on IP and mac adress the turban gang, salar , vziv and summelisic all the useless hreads will disappear. I dont blame everybody because i easily recognize th retardes on this forum
The funny thing is that you're the one everyone is hating on because you're so damn stupid.. Don't make a fool out of yourself. You're the only one who got time to spend all your hours a day on this forum while we having a rl life.

Back