• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Exciting Life of Le Noob Deux

Wat

Reaction score
Just playing around in rookgaard, trying to catch up to Siksteel (who is an awesome dude).

EQ and Skills (Blade of Corruption thanks to Siksteel!)
LPTHD2f.png

It is a little boring sometimes, but I like to help players in Help and English Chat, so I do that while I'm getting stuff in rook.

- - - Updated - - -

New outfit :)
Si4W4KX.png

- - - Updated - - -

Pro hit.
HDlCQ5Z.png

- - - Updated - - -

Aww yea.
BytUlkC.png

fucking botter

Botting is only illegal if you're afk, and if you spend anytime in english chat or help you will see that I'm always on helping people or just talking shit.

Supposed to be a joke you moron. Who the hell are you anyway?

I've always liked rook, it's a very peaceful place and a nice change of pace from main.

@Wat, Don't worry man this server is full of kids and foreigners who PG. They don't play the game for fun, they play the game because they can't do anything else with their lives. Haha. Keep going man!

hahah flandie u think ur such a better player? , u suck dick, and please stop with the offtopic reply's Regards Nisse bror

Butthurt plx? And how was that post offtopic? As I guess you are taking that post as one of my replies. I told my friend Le Noob Deux that he is one hell of an awesome player and he deserves to hear that because he is truly one of the few awesome people this server has. Why? Because he loves to help people out in Help-channel and loves to chat in English-chat to get a good community running so please take your butthurted-comments for being assraped so fucking hard and jump out of your window because listen up boy, I ain't reading one more word from you.

With love,
Flandie <3

(PS: Le Noob Deux, Ill come rookgaard and trap you with minotaurs and 100% dead)

PS #2: Im the best player this OT have ever seen.

Butthurt plx? And how was that post offtopic? As I guess you are taking that post as one of my replies. I told my friend Le Noob Deux that he is one hell of an awesome player and he deserves to hear that because he is truly one of the few awesome people this server has. Why? Because he loves to help people out in Help-channel and loves to chat in English-chat to get a good community running so please take your butthurted-comments for being assraped so fucking hard and jump out of your window because listen up boy, I ain't reading one more word from you.

With love,
Flandie <3

(PS: Le Noob Deux, Ill come rookgaard and trap you with minotaurs and 100% dead)

PS #2: Im the best player this OT have ever seen.

You won't be able to get him killed from Minos.

Back