• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign The Fallen | By Resource

Resource

MARVELOUS!
Reaction score
Another web design. I am really satisfied with this one to be honest :)

Hours of work: 6-7
Number of layers: Over 100

Q_mSmN.jpg

Credits: xDrac

Last edited:
Exact same thing applies to mapping, people always copy other styles, and then they should hopefully eventually learn about item placements in the map editor and what to do with certain items.
But other than that, the design is still somewhat too close to the original for me, I think you should have changed a bit more, colors etc.

ur just so funny copying layout to get reputation or w/e, i dno why ur even showing a work that aint yours here

Personally I'd class the layout as his, graphics maybe a little, other than that he has a right to post progress of his web developing progressions here.

Same shit happens with mapping dude.

ur just so funny copying layout to get reputation or w/e, i dno why ur even showing a work that aint yours here

I couldn't care less about reputation, the same about likes.. And why do you care? I'm sure you have copied something before..

I couldn't care less about reputation, the same about likes.. And why do you care? I'm sure you have copied something before..

I've been copying plenty to learn, but what I find funny is that you post it here, for what reason? Andy learned by copying but he didn't post it here to get credits, somewhat silly.

Back