• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Fast Soup

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Drew_

Reaction score
fastsoup.jpg
This is the Fast Soup!
A lovely local place that has the most amazing soups in the world.

Seriously, they only serve soup, but they also serve it ready to take it wherever you want!
-you read a sign.

Hey, this is something I have been mapping for a while... I'm not even in the mapping enthusiast experience, but I love spending time on it. On this picture, I tried to take inspiration from some ramen restaurant on the exterior and bring it to Tibia style aaaaand I would really appreciate your opinion about it.

Thanks to all.

( Having trouble making the picture correclty visible... )

I think you don't miss ideas and u don't use autoborder what is respect but it is too small
to say something about it

Last edited:
hello, my name is leonardo and I was interested in the amount of rpg you managed to give to a small image. if you are interested in creating more texts that are used in a large project, it follows in my signature the link to my thread. I intend to have an alpha at the end of the year and a possible beta until the middle of June next year and all good help will be welcome to assist in the process :)

Can anyone tell me the ID for the ground of the stone borders I'm using in the bottom of the image? I'm getting mad searching for it...

I think you don't miss ideas and u don't use autoborder what is respect but it is too small
to say something about it

You got the point. I just added some extra squares inside the kitchen!!

hello, my name is leonardo and I was interested in the amount of rpg you managed to give to a small image. if you are interested in creating more texts that are used in a large project, it follows in my signature the link to my thread. I intend to have an alpha at the end of the year and a possible beta until the middle of June next year and all good help will be welcome to assist in the process :)

Thanks!! I will have a look.

Can anyone tell me the ID for the ground of the stone borders I'm using in the bottom of the image? I'm getting mad searching for it...

They're ID 19744 - 19748. I'd also take a look at this because it'll make your life that little bit easier.

Back