• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The First Confusing Start

Black Dove

Web-Developer
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders, Iam about to start new OT 8.6 EVO Has 4 New Systems Have Not Seen Before
And Many Events Also Are New Amazing Ideas

So The Question Is :-
Should I Put All My Experience And All I Got ( Systems & Events ) On The Launch ... Or What ???
People Here Told Me To Make Your Server Raise You Have To Make New Events Would Make Your Server Custom Of Other Online Ots To Attract Players
But What Would I Do If I Have To Make an Update .. I Had Put All What I Got In The Launch .... What Now ?
No More Ideas For New Updates
So I Want Opinions
1- Put All Things In The First Version
2- Put Little And Keep Little For Updates

*** Iam Not an Awesome Scripter So I Can't Develop The Ideas In My Brain .. I Mean That What I Have Was So Haaard To get By helping from another scripters here and other forums
I Would Say Thanks To @Flatlander Cause He Develop Me The First System ( As Basic Version "Functions")

Hope you help me with that
ThanQ

First thing is. Stay away from Evo servers, because if you actually have nice systems they would be a great waste. Many of the people here are turned off from an idea of another Evo server

Back