• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Dev-Cpp v2.6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I put anything in include/lib directories?
Cos i get:
[Linker error] undefined reference to `luaopen_luasql_mysql'

[Linker error] undefined reference to `boost::re_detail::perl_matcher<char const*, std::allocator<boost::sub_match<char const*> >, boost::regex_traits<char, boost::cpp_regex_traits<char> > >::match()'

i need help =x

Can some1 upload it to speedyshare/rapidshare im getting huge pings from the link atm sometimes firefox say thats it's download at 600 kbps but because of the pings it's really dosen't get the data and just lose the conection...

Updated to version 2.1. It includes boost 1.36.0 and recompiled libraries from boost 1.36.0 (yes, The Forgotten Server 0.2 Patch 12 was compiled with it for those who wonder).

Sorry for bumping this but when i try to compile i get this error:
Windows - no disk Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9

and i have to click cancel like 100x to get out of it and it wont compile

how do i fix this?

Not enough RAM?

Pls Help Cant Get an Account

How can i log in to my server? i downloaded my forgoten server, i changed the ip to my ip in tibia and i put 111111/tibia and it says "Account number or password is incorrect" i dont know what is wrong, what did i make wrong but i cant log in =/ pls help

I just downloaded newest Dev-Cpp and noticed a lot of exes differ from your version, I don't understand why, but anyway my suggestion is that you make only an "addition" package for dev-cpp that adds libaries and stuff we really need for compile TFS, I don't really understand the need of different exes like different mingw exes to compile TFS.

Does this still work for 0.3? If not what should I use to compile it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back