• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Dev-Cpp v2.6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, 501 error

The following errors occurred with your submission:
  1. The text that you have entered is too long (167864 characters). Please shorten it to 75000 characters long.
Here's the entire report: pastebin - collaborative debugging tool

Anyone has Forgotten Dev-Cpp v2.2 for me ? :DdDDDDDDdddddddddddDD

Do I need to use change options in project, to include new lib? Or just recompile with new dev-c++ ? (I'm about compiling TFS_0.3.5_SVN)

Got those errors :<
C:\SERVER\trunk.r2165\scriptmanager.cpp In member function `bool ScriptingManager::loadMods()':
C:\SERVER\trunk.r2165\scriptmanager.cpp 'class boost::filesystem::basic_directory_entry<boost::filesystem::path>' has no member named 'leaf'
C:\SERVER\trunk.r2165\dev-cpp\Makefile.win [Build Error] [obj//scriptmanager.o] Error 1

Sorry, cannot merge :)

Works perfectly now, it was my fault (I've accidentally removed most of files from the project, lol)

Updated to version 2.4!

Did 2.4 Dev-Cpp works with 0.3.5_SVN?

Anyone can help me? Trying to compile with new libs, windows xp.

Code:
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::status_api(std::string const&, boost::system::error_code&)' 
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::dir_itr_increment(void*&, std::string&, boost::filesystem::file_status&, boost::filesystem::file_status&)' 
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::status_api(std::string const&, boost::system::error_code&)' 
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::not_found_error()' 
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::dir_itr_first(void*&, std::string const&, std::string&, boost::filesystem::file_status&, boost::filesystem::file_status&)' 
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::dir_itr_close(void*&)' 
 C:\SERVER\forgottenserver-trunk.r2173\trunk.r2173\dev-cpp\Makefile.win [Build Error]  [TheForgottenServer.exe] Error 1

Please re-update it with filesystem lib :S because you cant compile 0.3.5

Ehm how do I add the directories? all the boxes are empty.

You both, are not donators...where did you took 0.3.5 then? -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back