• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Dev-Cpp v2.6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seem to be having some problems compiling the lattest .4 files, I get some linker errors, I downloaded and used packman with the lattest cryptopp library but still getting errors, most likely i'm doing something wrong, not that files are missing after updating the cryptopp libs, so could someone give me some pointers on how to compile using WINDOWS and .4 SVN, cause everything goes great until the last part in the tools.cpp with some cryptopp stuff and also getting some timestamps trough out the whole process.

Or is it that a new devcpp releasse is needed for windows users to be able to compile this? Cause seems linux users are doing ok with the .4 compilation

Seem to be having some problems compiling the lattest .4 files, I get some linker errors, I downloaded and used packman with the lattest cryptopp library but still getting errors, most likely i'm doing something wrong, not that files are missing after updating the cryptopp libs, so could someone give me some pointers on how to compile using WINDOWS and .4 SVN, cause everything goes great until the last part in the tools.cpp with some cryptopp stuff and also getting some timestamps trough out the whole process.

Or is it that a new devcpp releasse is needed for windows users to be able to compile this? Cause seems linux users are doing ok with the .4 compilation

I had the same problem with Vista aswell, that's why I added Ubuntu aswell on my Computer and now it works fine with compiling. It's much more easier then with Windows. You just need to learn alot before.

well hope there's a faster and easyer solution than installing another OS, but if that's the only way I'll have to do it... I'll wait a couple of days before doing something else to see if someone comes up with a solution or guide to compile in windows the .4 svn. Thanks anyway for your tip

You can compile crypto++ with MSVC and move over the needed tools (.h and static lib) to dev-c++. The new .dev file got the linker options included.

Talaturen should include them in 2.7 to simplefy Windows compilation.

Well lets hope a v2.7 is out soon with all needed it stuff to make it easyer for everyone to compile .4 svn.

Code:
Kompilator: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "D:\Dev-Cpp\TFS Source\dev-cpp\Makefile.win"
Wykonywanie  make...
make.exe -f "D:\Dev-Cpp\TFS Source\dev-cpp\Makefile.win" all
windres.exe -i TheForgottenServer_private.rc --input-format=rc -o obj//TheForgottenServer_private.res -O coff 

g++.exe obj//actions.o obj//allocator.o obj//baseevents.o obj//beds.o obj//chat.o obj//combat.o obj//protocolold.o obj//condition.o obj//configmanager.o obj//connection.o obj//container.o obj//creature.o obj//creatureevent.o obj//cylinder.o obj//database.o obj//databasemysql.o obj//databasesqlite.o obj//depot.o obj//exception.o obj//fileloader.o obj//game.o obj//gui.o obj//house.o obj//housetile.o obj//inputbox.o obj//ioguild.o obj//iologindata.o obj//iomap.o obj//iomapserialize.o obj//item.o obj//items.o obj//luascript.o obj//mailbox.o obj//map.o obj//md5.o obj//monster.o obj//monsters.o obj//movement.o obj//networkmessage.o obj//npc.o obj//otserv.o obj//outfit.o obj//outputmessage.o obj//party.o obj//player.o obj//playerbox.o obj//position.o obj//protocol.o obj//protocolgame.o obj//protocollogin.o obj//quests.o obj//raids.o obj//rsa.o obj//scheduler.o obj//scriptmanager.o obj//server.o obj//sha1.o obj//spawn.o obj//spells.o obj//status.o obj//talkaction.o obj//tasks.o obj//teleport.o obj//textlogger.o obj//thing.o obj//tile.o obj//tools.o obj//trashholder.o obj//vocation.o obj//waitlist.o obj//weapons.o obj//ioban.o obj//globalevent.o obj//gameservers.o obj//databasemanager.o obj//admin.o obj//itemattributes.o obj//group.o obj//TheForgottenServer_private.res -o "TheForgottenServer.exe" -L"D:/Dev-Cpp/lib" -mwindows -O1 -lboost_system -lgmp -llua5.1 -lmysql -lboost_regex -lsqlite3 -lwsock32 -lxml2 -lmysql -lws2_32 -s -lboost_filesystem -lboost_thread  

obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xfc):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x17e):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1c9):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1e6):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_get_client_version@0'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xda0):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xe22):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xe6d):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xe8a):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_get_client_version@0'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x15cb):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_rollback@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x15df):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x15ec):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1687):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_commit@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x169b):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x16a8):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1760):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1773):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x17c6):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1851):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1860):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x18ee):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'

obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1904):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x196f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1a17):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1aa7):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1b12):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1c86):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_escape_string@16'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1f65):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_ping@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x217e):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2227):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2236):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2243):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2766):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_lengths@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2825):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'

obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2887):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2b74):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_field@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text$_ZN13DatabaseMySQLD0Ev[__ZN13DatabaseMySQLD0Ev]+0x55):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text$_ZN13DatabaseMySQLD1Ev[__ZN13DatabaseMySQLD1Ev]+0x55):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text$_ZN13DatabaseMySQL15getLastInsertIdEv[__ZN13DatabaseMySQL15getLastInsertIdEv]+0x10):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_insert_id@4'

make.exe: *** [TheForgottenServer.exe] Error 1

Wykonanie zakończone

And there is no databasemysql.o in obj folder. Someone can upload it for me?

Code:
Kompilator: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "D:\Dev-Cpp\TFS Source\dev-cpp\Makefile.win"
Wykonywanie  make...
make.exe -f "D:\Dev-Cpp\TFS Source\dev-cpp\Makefile.win" all
windres.exe -i TheForgottenServer_private.rc --input-format=rc -o obj//TheForgottenServer_private.res -O coff 

g++.exe obj//actions.o obj//allocator.o obj//baseevents.o obj//beds.o obj//chat.o obj//combat.o obj//protocolold.o obj//condition.o obj//configmanager.o obj//connection.o obj//container.o obj//creature.o obj//creatureevent.o obj//cylinder.o obj//database.o obj//databasemysql.o obj//databasesqlite.o obj//depot.o obj//exception.o obj//fileloader.o obj//game.o obj//gui.o obj//house.o obj//housetile.o obj//inputbox.o obj//ioguild.o obj//iologindata.o obj//iomap.o obj//iomapserialize.o obj//item.o obj//items.o obj//luascript.o obj//mailbox.o obj//map.o obj//md5.o obj//monster.o obj//monsters.o obj//movement.o obj//networkmessage.o obj//npc.o obj//otserv.o obj//outfit.o obj//outputmessage.o obj//party.o obj//player.o obj//playerbox.o obj//position.o obj//protocol.o obj//protocolgame.o obj//protocollogin.o obj//quests.o obj//raids.o obj//rsa.o obj//scheduler.o obj//scriptmanager.o obj//server.o obj//sha1.o obj//spawn.o obj//spells.o obj//status.o obj//talkaction.o obj//tasks.o obj//teleport.o obj//textlogger.o obj//thing.o obj//tile.o obj//tools.o obj//trashholder.o obj//vocation.o obj//waitlist.o obj//weapons.o obj//ioban.o obj//globalevent.o obj//gameservers.o obj//databasemanager.o obj//admin.o obj//itemattributes.o obj//group.o obj//TheForgottenServer_private.res -o "TheForgottenServer.exe" -L"D:/Dev-Cpp/lib" -mwindows -O1 -lboost_system -lgmp -llua5.1 -lmysql -lboost_regex -lsqlite3 -lwsock32 -lxml2 -lmysql -lws2_32 -s -lboost_filesystem -lboost_thread  

obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xfc):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x17e):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1c9):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1e6):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_get_client_version@0'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xda0):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xe22):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xe6d):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_options@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xe8a):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_get_client_version@0'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x15cb):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_rollback@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x15df):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x15ec):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1687):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_commit@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x169b):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x16a8):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1760):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1773):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x17c6):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1851):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1860):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x18ee):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'

obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1904):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x196f):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1a17):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1aa7):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1b12):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1c86):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_escape_string@16'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1f65):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_ping@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x217e):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2227):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2236):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2243):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2766):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_lengths@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2825):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'

obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2887):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x2b74):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_field@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text$_ZN13DatabaseMySQLD0Ev[__ZN13DatabaseMySQLD0Ev]+0x55):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text$_ZN13DatabaseMySQLD1Ev[__ZN13DatabaseMySQLD1Ev]+0x55):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text$_ZN13DatabaseMySQL15getLastInsertIdEv[__ZN13DatabaseMySQL15getLastInsertIdEv]+0x10):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_insert_id@4'

make.exe: *** [TheForgottenServer.exe] Error 1

Wykonanie zakończone

And there is no databasemysql.o in obj folder. Someone can upload it for me?

MySQL Lib missing.

Works fine building using "stians dev-cpp repack" atleast. The MySQL libraries are here however.

Youcan download my repack tho (v0.1 is basicly the same as this)

IM getting a whole lot of
[Linker error] undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
[Linker error] undefined reference to `mysql_*' <= '*' differnt on every line
etc...
ld returned 1 exit status
[Build Error] [NaxedOt.exe] Error 1

@Up: Same, also with stian's repack.

Do u have Dev-Cpp installed? (I don't mean stian's package, if yes try to copy files from /stian's pack/inlcude/ & /stian's pack/lib/ to your Dev-Cpp's directory.)

nvm :D

EDIT: I installed all, but there are still the same errors..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back