• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Realms: Official Mapping Thread

Sam

Banned User
Reaction score
Greetings OtLand!

Today we've decided to make our own little mapping thread, to showoff our style and our map. ;)

Please read the following first:

What is The Forgotten Realms?
Formerly known as DUP, a project worked on by many of the best mappers of all time - including Mackan, Silent Reaper, Niborz and quite a few more. It has been running for over a year now, off and on. The past month and a half we've been back at it and we plan to finish it off this time - and hey, we aren't that far away. Our map is currently at almost 10MB of pure detail.

Also, the Forgotten Realms are mapped for RPG. We do NOT map with max details for showoff, we try to keep it playable in most cases. The Forgotten Realms are brought to you by TibiaDimensions.com!

What's so special about TFR?

TFR is a unique server - apart from just it's map, it's also got many advanced scripts that no other server will ever see. We do have probably one of the best scripters in all of OpenTibia, MrSheen. We will not only show mapping pieces in this thread, but a little but of action with our scripts - most of them aren't fully coded yet although they are getting worked on; everything should be custom near the end.

Also we have quests that range from real tibia like to totally out there and never seen before. Of course we use the real tibia djinn idea, although with a TFR catch - more fun when you need to work to sell your items. :thumbup:

Who are the staff members?
Here are the staff members for TFR:
  • MrSheen: Project Administrator, Main Scripter & Web Designer.
  • rax0n: Project Administrator and Mapper.
  • JoccE: Head Mapper.
  • Zapatch: Mapper.
Are we looking for more staff members?
Actually yes, we are looking for a few more mappers. There is a place in the Job section where you can apply. Additionally you may contact myself or JoccE via private message. At the moment our maps aren't going too fast since a few of us have real life issues we need to adhere to. That is why we're hiring a few more mappers - to speed things up. :)

Anyway, before I finish this thread I'll show you 6 pictures of our map, no more will posted on the front post. Here they are:

5p807h.png

7717tm.png

xjp52s.png

7jahej.png

mgar7e.png

begcey.png

Enjoy the thread! And feel free to apply if you'd like to help. ;)
Credits to Neon, Surojad and makr0mango.

Last edited:
perhaps u should give credits to the former mappers as ur showing their mappings? x_x

Him or someone else on our team, who might have left mapped it - I don't remember, I was away for a week when all this shit appeared lol

Back