• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server 0.3.5_SVN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suxex

Reaction score
I have The "Forgotten Server 0.3.4 Crying Damson" as server.
But it crash 1-2/day <_<

When I look at the top servers with 400+ players they have a server called "The Forgotten Server 0.3.5_SVN"

I asked around a bit and heared that "The Forgotten Server 0.3.5_SVN" is more stabile.

I've searched here in Otland.net and google and everywhere but cant find it. Someone who know where I can download this Distro or fix it somehow.

I'll rep ++ you if you help me out!

Thanks for answers!

And even if you had acces to it, you would have to compile it and do lot of scripts on your own becuase it isnt finished yet. I know that tfs 0.3.4 kinda sux(crashing alot), but we have to w8 to next release. :(

And even if you had acces to it, you would have to compile it and do lot of scripts on your own becuase it isnt finished yet. I know that tfs 0.3.4 kinda sux(crashing alot), but we have to w8 to next release. :(

You don't need to wait and script anything if you know what you are messing with.

Download it from here Suxex: WebSVN - forgottenadmin

You are a donator. ;)

I already compiled my own 0.3.5 version...

0.3.4pl2, 500h uptime with ~50 players online.

Exactly, same here.

0.3.4PL2 is very stable so you should use that version, don't use the 0.3.5 SVN, wait for a clean release instead and use the 0.3.4PL2 meanswhile you are waiting, because my server was up for 5 24-hour periods with that distribution and then I manually rebooted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back