• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server 1.0 - Protocol 10.21 - 64bit COMPILED

Hey!

Great tutorial, simple and smart.

Although I had some problems, I wondered if one could be helped (thanks).

I managed to compile in x64, and it all seemed to work. But when I started the application, it just crashed directly.

When trying to debug, I get these error messages:

Code:
'theforgottenserver.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Users\xxxx\OT Servers\Servers\forgottenserver-master\vc12\x64\Debug\theforgottenserver.exe'. Symbols loaded.
'theforgottenserver.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ntdll.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'theforgottenserver.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\kernel32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'theforgottenserver.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\KernelBase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'theforgottenserver.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\lua51.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
'theforgottenserver.exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'C:\Windows\lua51.dll'

I tried to debug in x64 but it keeps saying Win32 as well.

Thanks in advance!

Hi!

Is it just me or there is simply no Manual for this whatsoever. I mean, we start with empty DB and that's it?
I doubt I have to read sourcecode to find out. lol

First thing that bothers me is that there's no obvious place which specifies up to which tibia's version is protocol updated.

Sorry if my questions are too obvious for some, they are not for me :)

@Above

that also includes things like: description of variables in lua (okey, some of them are pretty straighfoward but some are not)
Command-line args? any?

PS: I'm running latest version from github. Again I dont know which is "official" sourceforge or github one

Thank you!

ok i cant download this the mediafire file wont even start to download on 64 or 32 bit so is there any other links to download?

can some one pls help me i cant compile i dont understand it but i want an ot version that has mounts or something close so that i can play with and alter around i dont want it to open online or anything i just want it to play with and see if i can figer out how do do things with it like learning how to make scripts for difrant things and such but i need a server that is already able to run on its own so is there any way that anyone can help me with that?

Back