• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server 1.0 - Protocol 10.21 - 64bit COMPILED

Hello,

I need some help. I realized that there were major changes in the structure of this new version of the old relationship.

I'm not able to create the character "GOD". Change the "groupt_id" to "6", but has no effect, could someone help me?

3 not 6

I have encounterd a problem when I try to start the server, it says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application".

And it seems like I have the latest Microsoft Visual C++ package installed, my operativ system is Windows 7 x64, and I got the right files for that too, perhaps I should also mention that before this error, it told me to add .dll files like "msvcp120.dll", so I did, and it's after that when the "(0xc000007b)" error occurd, and I doubt there's anything wrong with those .dll files, cause I got em from dll-files.com.

And I got the same problem with all 10.10 servers I try out, for some reason, theforgottenserver-v0.2.14-win64gui works flawless for me, no errors no nothing...

I have encounterd a problem when I try to start the server, it says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application".

And it seems like I have the latest Microsoft Visual C++ package installed, my operativ system is Windows 7 x64, and I got the right files for that too, perhaps I should also mention that before this error, it told me to add .dll files like "msvcp120.dll", so I did, and it's after that when the "(0xc000007b)" error occurd, and I doubt there's anything wrong with those .dll files, cause I got em from dll-files.com.

And I got the same problem with all 10.10 servers I try out, for some reason, theforgottenserver-v0.2.14-win64gui works flawless for me, no errors no nothing...

I got the problem solved, I just downloaded http://www.microsoft.com.nsatc.net/...=646B8502-045C-48F7-9267-2B79AD566007&pf=true and installed it (sorry if I'm not allowed to post such links, or links of any kind at all), it seems I didn't have it fully updated :p.

You might just have saved me alot of time.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Here :/ "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application".

I don't get it ... It says I am missing the DLL file lua51.dll...

123o7ck.jpg

(Mind me, it's in french ... but it basically says "it cannot start the program because lua51.dll is missing on my computer. Please reinstall the program to correct this problem")

Yet, it is installed here (C:\tfs-sdk-2.0\LuaJIT\lib64)...

fp48ep.jpg

And in my project, the additional library is located there as well as the boost library ...
1zmmnhj.jpg

any ideas?

@MachineCrook
drag this file(lua5.1.dll) to folder with theforgottenserver.exe

Alright, I did that and it gave me the same error for (libmysql.dll). I copied it as I did with the lua51.dll. Now both those files are in my folder which contains theforgottenserver.exe (C:\forgottenserver-master\vc12\x64\Release)

omg
just create new folder, put:
libmysql.dll, lua51.dll, data(folder) and config.lua there and should be fine.
config.lua is located in same directory as data folder

@zbizu

Yeah I put that in the same directory as the .sln and it worked. Now I just need to setup the connection to my Database.

Thanks, pretty new at this ;)

Stop tagging me here and start reading what console drops.

Sorry just needed help and you seemed to be able to do that. I'm following what the console says but all my files are there ... It doesn't make sense

You are using a datapack that 1.0 does not support, you need to rescript most of the files you got. Just download the 1.0 data folder and you will have the global.lua file.
About vocations, I have no ide what they use on 1.0, but same there take it from the downloaded datapack.
You don't have the data/migrations folder.
Please as z~ wrote, read what the errors are telling you its not harder then reading English thanks to the TFS team....
@MachineCrook

@WibbenZ

For the record, I was able to solve this. The only problem was that /data folder was not in the same folder as my .sln. Anyway, that was it...

I was curous... Is there a built in account manager ? I couldn't find any variables on the config.lua related to that

Do you have .NET Framework 4.5 and Visual C++ Redistributable Package 2013 installed on your computer?
I have .Net 4.0 and Visual C++ Redistributable Package 2012
when I try to install .Net 4.5 it says its not compatible with my system of course Im on an old crappy XP too :(

I already did everything, installed everything and still can't run the server, I get a message that says that lua51.dll is not designed to be run on Windows, any ideas? I need to open this server fast.

Back