• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server Icon Competition - Voting thread - V2

What submission do you think is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WibbenZ

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome back to the official OTland TFS Icon Competition.

Prize: Eternal Glory from having your icon used for TFS!

Rules:

You MUST NOT vote for yourself
You MUST NOT entice others to vote for your entry
You MUST only vote once. Anyone found using multiple accounts to vote will have all of their votes discounted. If an entrant decides to violate this rule, they will be banned indefinitely from the competitions and have their entry disqualified.
You MUST NOT insult or "flame" anyone, their icon or their comments
This last sentence here isn't really a rule, but congratz, you actually read all this. If you comment on the thread, make your text colored green, and I'll know that you've been attentive.

#1 - River KA
1.png
#2 - River KA
2.png
#3 - Sir Sezago
3.jpg
#4 - River KA
4.png
#5 - ralke
5.png
#6 - Sir Sezago
6.png
#7 - ralke
7.png
#8 - River KA
8.png
#9 - Sir Sezago
9.2.png

Last edited:
hard to decide between #8 and #9

wish #8 had "TFS" on it
wish #9 didn't had "TFS" but "TFS"

Round 2. Fight!

wow really like #9, especially too if it wasn't strikeout. Much harder to choose this time, well done everyone :)

Would have been awesome to see them at size as well since they will look a wee different when shrunk. But all pretty good entries albeit from the same contestants but nonetheless good.

For me #9 without strikeout should be it imo
#8 was pretty nice as well, if it's either of these 2 I think I will be happy

Would have been awesome to see them at size as well since they will look a wee different when shrunk. But all pretty good entries albeit from the same contestants but nonetheless good.

For me #9 without strikeout should be it imo
#8 was pretty nice as well, if it's either of these 2 I think I will be happy

Indeed, adding a smaller version of each one would be great

So if someone voted in last thread and this thread, you would be counting 2 votes with both threads? Should have either rejected late entries or completely restart over instead of what your doing now.

I wonder about you guys sometimes. :p

So if someone voted in last thread and this thread, you would be counting 2 votes with both threads? Should have either rejected late entries or completely restart over instead of what your doing now.

I thought we all commonly decided to stop wondering about unusual incidents, decisions and events on this forum long time ago.

My vote goes for #5, I really like the connection to the original squirrel we all love.

Seeing as this poll already has about the same amount of votes ill edit that part out 👍

@Neon Thats the down side of not following our rules, but I hope your 8th? trolling warning makes you read and follow our rules ..
Next time it will be an N/A ban, see you in 2 weeks!

Hes the king at banning peoples :D

Well unless you can read and follow our pretty simple rules then yes :)

So the other votation did not matter? The winner from the second already existed in the first votation and it was 16 votes away.
You should have not accepted new entries after started the poll.
Get the voters of the 2 new entries and count their previous vote if they had voted.
Now, we have "IPChanger Wizard" server.

#9 won imo. You should give the users who have contributed more and been around longer, a little more weight to their votes.. Znote and Nekiro alone should have 5 votes a piece xD. (Sarcasm) but yea idk

The votes on #5 are .... you got the admin.. and 2 global mods... Then recently joined users / no points / messages .... xD
chrome_P3d6eK20zp.png
1620005291518.png
1620005299714.png
1620005311500.png
aGKkS5.jpg

aCczmW.jpg

Last edited:
#9 won imo. You should give the users who have contributed more and been around longer, a little more weight to their votes.. Znote and Nekiro alone should have 5 votes a piece xD.
Oh shit. I have to remember this in case i want to take part in the next mapping contest. If my piece gets 3 votes from (for example) @eiserne festung @Blackstone @Mackan™ and another guy's work gets 30 votes from new users then i will definitely consider myself a winner. Thanks for the tip.
8554_pepe_kek.png

Congrats @ralke !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back