• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

THe forgotten server MYSQL ERROR: Can't connect to MySQL server

Misha123

Basic scripter & Mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys, so after i imported mysql file from the Scheme map, when i tryed to host the server, it all works but then the exe. stop working after it comes to " Starting sql connection". I changed localhost to 127.0.0.1, i changed from plain to sha1 in config. But now as i see on config lua that it connects with 3306 port, and it's opened on my router, but when i check it on port checker on internet, it says it closed? I don't know if that's the problem but if it is, does anyone know how i can fix this?

I use Uniserver!
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Attachments

Last edited:
Check the port when you are running Apache and MySQL services, it should open automatically when you run the program.

Also what i did, on phpMyAdmin make a new user account and click on "create database with same name and grant all permissions" then use that user instead of root.

Check the port when you are running Apache and MySQL services, it should open automatically when you run the program.

Also what i did, on phpMyAdmin make a new user account and click on "create database with same name and grant all permissions" then use that user instead of root.
Tryed to do what you said still the same problem.. No clue :/
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Back