• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server (pre 0.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Forgotten Server

Btw its probably me cos im nooby but i dunno. the map won't load because the OTBM file is old or something.

I cant open your map in the newest simone mapeditor thats made for 8.0.

its saying the items.otb is wrong... I tried with both the one from the server and the one from the mapeditor... The same error with both files.

Hiya, the servers great and everything but I was wondering could you make it so you can save it more often, so incase crashs etc, or just needing to restart. <saving for houses etc>

Thanks.

~Kiwi Dan~

There's a LUA function for that:
savePlayers()
... yes it saves houses, bans too.

The map is now in the newest items.otb the only difference is that the doors in the temple are open windows.

It should still open it should just change those sprs around.

Can someone Please send me the 7.92 Linux Version or older Versions?!?!

You just have to edit otserv.cpp and change all 800 to 792.

HI

@ Talaturen

Sight I have this question for when estara the Forgotten based on the SVN of the 02.07.07 Since they forgotten 0.2.2 this based on those of the 10.06.07

talaturen.. nice server man.. but u still need to make that Npc creator.. atleast a basic one that will setup a template for you.. it wouldnt be to hard to make a list of item id's you put into box's that make a buy and sell npc.. doesnt need to be complex right away.. just needs to work

@up

Omfg! Why Tala should do that? Ask somebody else to do it, Tala's time is priceless, it shouldn't be wasted on doing such shit. Btw. if you find it hard to make such basic npc on your own you had better quit making otses...

Talaturen said:
There's a LUA function for that:
savePlayers()
... yes it saves houses, bans too.

SWEET, I'll create a script for gms to use =)

Thanks so much!

p.s is that function the same thing as on the gui save players? Also can you tell me how to use the guild things people complain as there's no way to leave it either, also how do I change the speed runes shoot and is there a way I can make a level protection? Sorry for so many questions I know what it's like to get spammed like this :/ I really apreciate your help though.

Xiron said:
Btw. if you find it hard to make such basic npc on your own you had better quit making otses...

Please, shut up?!?!

Have you never been new to OTs, you knew everything directly when you started??

You knew how to make a NPC when you started?
No.
Thought so.

-----Edit----

Sorry for offtopic, but this guy reall made me mad.

So please, just shut up?!

Hisklig said:
Xiron said:
Btw. if you find it hard to make such basic npc on your own you had better quit making otses...

Please, shut up?!?!

No.
Thought so.

-----Edit----

If he studied before starting his otserv then YES he could know how to make NPCs and calm down,there is no need to start an arguement

Really didn't want to say this, but I think I should.

Hisklig said:
Please, shut up?!?!
Ok, thanks. Love ya.

Hisklig said:
Yes, no.

Hisklig said:
Actually it's hard to figure out smth which u haven't seen ever... BUT I tried, I asked what some functions do and within short time I've learn it, but I didn't ask anybody for making that for me.

Hisklig said:
No. Thought so.
I'm sorry, but you are not a good prophet.

Hisklig said:
Vice versa.

Hisklig said:
Intelligent.

@admins
I think that you should reconsider making a little cleaning here and throw away "trashy" posts and "nooby" poeple. Just an advice.

@tala: I'd like to suggest that you include moving distant items in config.. It's quite usefull...

It's already customizeable in weapons.xml.

I think he meant moving items from/to distance > 1 for GMs, like this in Devland:
Code:
-- access to move distant items from/to distant locations
accessremote = 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back