• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server (Tags, rev. 993 & 1000)

EvulMastah

๏̯͡๏﴿
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Since Gesior didnt update his, Ive compiled the newest revision of Tags for you :thumbup:

P.S.
Sources and world folder not included (since they take a lot of space (MB)).
Jonern edit: Link to sources: http://forgottenserver.svn.sourcefo...nserver/forgottenserver/tags/0.2/?pathrev=993

P.S2.
Dont forget to download the *.dlls too and place them where *.exe is.

P.S3.
There are both, Console and GUI *.exes, use the one you like :p

View attachment 528 <- DLL Files
View attachment 815 <- Thats the revision 1000, dunno how to name it =D (Doesnt include *.dlls)

If anyone has the power to change the title, feel free to do it, Ill try to keep the server compilings updated.

Last edited:
Its 8.2 :))
All items works perfectly, and <elements> works on it :p
It RoX ^^
Everyone who want to have a great 8.2 ot should download this : )

Its 8.2 :))
All items works perfectly, and <elements> works on it :p
It RoX ^^
Everyone who want to have a great 8.2 ot should download this : )

Nah, they should wait for official release :thumbup:

Is the version of items going to change or no, I need to know so I can make my monsters.

Other thing, When I put on attacks drowncondition it works, but when I put freezingcondition or cursedcondition it doesn't so please someone help me so I can post my full version of monsters for TFS here.

Thank You.

Last edited:
Paladin ammunations doens't work ;p
<distance id="3965" level="20" function="default"/> <!-- Hunting Spear -->
<distance id="7378" level="25" function="default"/> <!-- Royal Spear -->
<distance id="7367" level="42" function="default"/> <!-- Enchanted Spear -->
<distance id="7368" level="80" function="default"/> <!-- Assassin Star -->
<distance id="7364" level="20" function="default"/> <!-- Sniper Arrow -->
<distance id="7365" level="40" function="default"/> <!-- Onyx Arrow -->
<distance id="7363" level="30" function="default"/> <!-- Piercing Bolt -->
<distance id="2547" level="55" function="default"/> <!-- Power Bolt -->
<distance id="6529" level="70" function="default"/> <!-- Infernal Bolt -->

Is the version of items going to change or no, I need to know so I can make my monsters.

Other thing, When I put on attacks drowncondition it works, but when I put freezingcondition or cursedcondition it doesn't so please someone help me so I can post my full version of monsters for TFS here.

Thank You.

Nope, this is the official items.otb\items.xml

I'll just wait till offical Release

=]

Good call ;)

If this is using the official 8.2 items.otb, then that's great...

But I hope it's stable... But waiting for the official release is better.

Just three questions:
1.- Is this using the new npc system?(I doubt it)
2.- Does this has level requieremnt and vocation requirement in movements.xml
3.- Are monster's weakness supported in this version?(I doubt it too :p)

SourceForge is reaaaally lagging.

EDIT: I checked all on sourceforge, so nevermind...

But, i still want to know if this has the official 8.2 otb.

Last edited:
Nevermind, bump :p

Last edited:
im confused,is this the Offical or Unoffical items.otb/xml?

Last edited:
It is using the official items.xml and .otb buuuuut not the offical release of TFS. However the items.xml is still being updated with small fixes. nothing big, just a few left out items here and there. but the .otb is finished.

Advise - wait for the official release, if the devs wanted to release an unstable revision everytime they updated it, the would. Compile the sources on your own if you're curious of how its going, but don't post it unless its a stable released version...

Plz can you post your dev-cpp and the parameters you use to compile???
I always get error using the turorial from Nikolas.

Like ACrippledBadger said, you should use this only for tests, but this is not advised for a serious server, because there may be bugs, so you should all wait for the official release.

It is using the official items.xml and .otb buuuuut not the offical release of TFS. However the items.xml is still being updated with small fixes. nothing big, just a few left out items here and there. but the .otb is finished.

Advise - wait for the official release, if the devs wanted to release an unstable revision everytime they updated it, the would. Compile the sources on your own if you're curious of how its going, but don't post it unless its a stable released version...

Well, Tags revisions are stable ones, so w/e

On 0tf4ns.net:

That one is not the correct one and will any maps based on it will be redundant once the real one is released.

The official items.otb/xml has NOT been released yet.

This means, whatever items.otb/xml you are using right now will not work for SimOne and RME mapeditors. You have to wait for the REAL official release from the OTserv Team so you can use the mapeditors.

Last edited:
Back