• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sry for spamming, but I cannot edit the last posts.

I will give reputation to the one who helps me with this.
I really need this.

Thanks.

djukkis, accepting your reputation will not be counted since you have too low posts.

Ok.
Thanks for telling :D

Still, no-one knows why I cannot use gamemaster commands?
I know the commands, and I have used them with Crying Damson, but I need to know why they doesnt work now.

I havent tried account type yet. I´ll try it when I get home.
Thanks ;D

Nah. It did not work. Still "you cannot execute this command"

look in the groups table in ur database and if it says something like this 5 - God.. set the player group_id to 5 and account type 5

I dont even have group_id 5 in mystic spirit. Only in crying damson.

But shouldnt it work same like in crying damnson?
With crying damson I got a god easily.

Linux otserv fast!

Hello everybody!

My Team is searching for an otserv for Linux. A server that is compliad already.. Becouse when we are compling the otserv it cames much "errors" and so on..

So.. Please.. Can someone post an otserv for Linux or just a link to download one.
I dont want virus!

You can post an otserv after me here.. Or just add my msn: "[email protected]"

Regards, Timpa

I dont even have group_id 5 in mystic spirit. Only in crying damson.

But shouldnt it work same like in crying damnson?
With crying damson I got a god easily.

No.

Go in your database..
First in the table `accounts` and select your account. change `type` to 5. And now go to the table `players` select your character and change `group_id` to 3. If that still doesnt help then generate new flags and change them in your `groups`.

:O.. Before this server didn't have "virus", but when I'm downloading it now, my Norton 2009 says that there is "Trojan Horse" and it automatically deletes the .EXE program..? WHYYY does it happen to all these servers?

0.2.1 is going to be released... very soon :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back