• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot this:

I have crash when use this function:

Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, pos)
 if isPlayer(cid) == FALSE then
  doRemoveCreature(cid)
 end
end

somebody have the same problem?? Someone help with this?;)

Mm
From your files
theforgottenserver-v0.2-win32gui.7z (1.56 MB, 2501 views)

Has a virus/worm :O

i need a acc maker for this 1 without errors cuz i get an error when i click on add samples so please give me a link to a acc maker for this version

Give me script to clean in pz ;/

I'm sick of these lazy dumb***ks....

Compile it for yourself -.-

map.cpp, Line 1311
Code:
									if(!tile->hasFlag(TILESTATE_PROTECTIONZONE))
to
Code:
									if(!tile->hasFlag(TILESTATE_[B]HOUSE[/B]))

do you really think this guy knows how to compile? i think the main problem for those ppl are that they are increadible rude and dont know anything in lua/c++, rather than lazyness.

Theres a problem, if like 8 ppls spamm spells in pz zone, for example 8 mages will spamm a spell exana mort thats made for knight, then the server will crash :p

do you really think this guy knows how to compile? i think the main problem for those ppl are that they are increadible rude and dont know anything in lua/c++, rather than lazyness.

Yeah, I suppose that he doesn't know how-to.
But hell, I didn't know that either, I learned -.-
Why should I 'spoil' all the fun of 'learning' (WTF :D) for them?

:p well, on this forum I've learned that some people are born without the ability to learn.

@TALATUREN

-- You abbandon your project??? Plx make a new update for TFS 0.2, its a best server you make for us... Make this for 8.41, fix the now bugs and post for us... you and all your staff its the best, but 0.3 its a bugged, me and many peoples don't know to fix a errors on 0.3...

If The Forgotten Server team just could deliver the new 0.3.4 version then all would be fine. But they are fucking delaying everything... -.-

How can I be community manager in this?
Or even gamemaster who can teleport and spawn things.

With crying damson I could, but the map bugs with that server.
I can be a gamemaster, but it just says "you cannot execute this command". I typed /town venore or /goto "name".
I need to get this working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back