• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had the same prob after 15 mins "mysqld.exe" goes nuts!

-- Server saving
autoSaveEachMinutes = 0
saveGlobalStorage = "no"
that fixed it for me.

Fixed in SVN, will release a patch soon and put it in first post.

Ok, thanks.. So I have to go in on every NPC and change that? ;S

Another thing, all NPC's seem to work fine except my BLESSING NPC it wont sell me the blessing..

Thank you Talaturen! The server its very stable im very impressed! Just out of curiosity in vocations.xml i was testing attackspeed from what i see it goes like make 500 is the min? Is this the fastest i can put it or can i change it somewhere else? Not a big deal tho..

@ Elox Yea goto the npc .xml file and change the autowalk "1" to walkinterval "1500" as for blessings i duno :p havn't tested npcs yet..

@ lestwolf Yes its 8.21

Last edited:
Until the patch write this on your server save time:

autoSaveEachMinutes = YOUR-MINS-HERE * 60 * 1000

instead of

autoSaveEachMinutes = YOUR-MINS-HERE

Will take sometime to edit all the NPC's, ah well ;<.

And the other thing.. It was not only the blessing npc.
On all NPC's that did something more than just "selling/buying stuff"

Addons and boat npc worked but the Blessing, Soft boots repair & other NPC's that wants to trade EQ FOR EQ is not working.

Nobody answered me on my Question. :(
Is there any 8.21 Map that can be used for it?

Until the patch write this on your server save time:

autoSaveEachMinutes = YOUR-MINS-HERE * 60 * 1000

instead of

autoSaveEachMinutes = YOUR-MINS-HERE

That won't make it work either, the process won't start for YOUR-MINS-HERE * 60 * 1000 * 60 * 1000 if you do that.

Relasing the patches soon (only .exe changed).

Just a question: some time ago I tested TFS 0.2.12/13 and I made 5 blessing NPCs. So I found a bug: you had to buy the blesses in order (BLESS1 first, BLESS2 after, etc..) else you couldn't get all blesses. Is this fixed?

Patch 1 has been released.

You can patch your server by redownloading the attachment and replacing the .exe file. The patch should fix a critical bug which caused MySQL to use high CPU usage.

won't it start if you have like 5 * 60 * 1000?

If you put that it wouldn't start before 5 * 60 * 1000 * 60 * 1000 ms, check the code in otserv.cpp. It has been fixed in Patch 1, just specify the amount of minutes between every auto save.

How do you work the npc system? the npc addon guy wont sell me the addons lol.

otherwise, very nice release and the patch 1 seems to be working so far.

[10/08/2008 23:14:31] FATAL: [OTBM loader] This map need to be upgraded by using the latest map editor version to be able to load correctly.

How I do it ? Just open the map whit a map editor ?

Nevermind, I found it.

@ spash try itSimOne [8.21] 0.52

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back