• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Npc is based on the new tibia npc system so you say like:

PLayer: Hi
Npc: Hey (playername)
PLayer: trade (offer)

that should open a trade window on your action bar on the right!

Talaturen I got a problem. I got anti virus Avg free I have hosted many tfs and never had a problem but today i got error msg that avg says its a trojan I know this isen´t true but what to do?

Report it to AVG so they can fix it, it's a false positive.

Npc is based on the new tibia npc system so you say like:

PLayer: Hi
Npc: Hey (playername)
PLayer: trade (offer)

that should open a trade window on your action bar on the right!

Since it does not open me nothing window

:huh: Just wondering if there is a thread anywhere or any documentation about how to use the GM commands in commands.xml?
Figured out most of em but couldn't find what I'm looking for.
Conclusion such a command does not exist! :(

What I'm after is a command that will teleport me to some coordinates but I can't find one.
If there ain't one how to make one? :p

Also is there a way to change the appearance of GMs and GODs?
If I have to use the source and change something and compile it myself then please let me know what to change ;>

Also sorry if this is already answered in another post but couldn't find one ^_^

0.2 Patch 11:
a nice job Talaturen
Grtz :D

Forgotten is the best server :D

tala u rly need to do somthing with otservlist.org
Code:
This server has been banned!
Reason: Spoofing data info
Code:
6. My server has been banned! Why?
    We do not accept servers with modified/false informations (i.e. number of online players, record and uptime). Usually such servers are instantly detected and banned from otservlist including ip ban so it is harder to add a server in the future. Keep in mind that if you cheat sooner or later we will catch you. You can also be banned for faking other servers (e.g. same name or website) so better think twice before you start breaking our rules!
not only me by tfs our friends ips are banished there too

Last edited:
hmm 1 thing how can you add so there is free spells?

.... Been answered like 20 times before..

Go to spells.xml, change needlearn="0" to needlearn="1"

heya! why i dont have NPC in rook ?

how do i leave the island to main ?

plz help me to fix this . i have RME

Last edited:
well maybe u dont add npc in rook ... what acc create u use gesior ?if yes set temple of sample sorcerers to temple thais.

well u need to got the orcale npc i think it's included in tfs 0.2 here and i think it works...

where is he ? i dont find him.. do i have to add it ?

edit: i cant add it (he is invisible)

Max only thing you can do then is post your npc script so I can look at it but I don´t think this is the right thread to do so so send it to me in private msg.

how I can edit the items.otb?
my graphics.dat contains:
459E7B73 45880FE8 792 6
467FD7E6 467F9E74 800 7
475D3747 475D0B01 810 8
47F60E37 47EBB9B2 811 9
486CCA2B 4868ECC9 820 10
486CCA2B 4868ECC9 821 11
489980A1 489980A5 822 12

and when I edit appears:
Old version detected, a newer version of items.otb is required.
ERROR: Unable to load items (OTB)!

All i gotta say is this and i know this for a fuckin fact no one can prove me wrong if u are getting MYSQL error's about a vip_list or sum shit people are fuckin duping its a fuck up somewhere in the database or sum shit but i was the hoster of tyrania and i cant even host cause these fuckin refugees from other countrys always find out ways to fuck ur server up cause they cant compeat with ur comp specs and net i hope me donating will fix that shit i fuckin love this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back