• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
;//

tibia client 8.22 dbug and my npcs don't work

example:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

-- OTServ event handling functions start
function onCreatureAppear(cid) npcHandler:eek:nCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid) npcHandler:eek:nCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) npcHandler:eek:nCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink() npcHandler:eek:nThink() end
-- OTServ event handling functions end

function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
-- Place all your code in here. Remember that hi, bye and all that stuff is already handled by the npcsystem, so you do not have to take care of that yourself.
if(npcHandler.focus ~= cid) then
return false
end

addon_need_premium = 'Sorry, you need a premium account to get addons.'
addon_have_already = 'Sorry, you already have this addon.'
addon_have_not_items = 'Sorry, you don\'t have these items.'
addon_give = 'Here you are.'
player_gold = getPlayerItemCount(cid,2148)
player_plat = getPlayerItemCount(cid,2152)*100
player_crys = getPlayerItemCount(cid,2160)*10000
player_money = player_gold + player_plat + player_crys

if msgcontains(msg, 'addons') then
selfSay('I can give you Citizen, Hunter, Knight, Mage, Nobleman, Summoner, Warrior, Barbarian, Druid, Wizard, Oriental, Pirate, Assassin, Beggar, Shaman, Norseman, Nighmare, Jester and Brotherhood addons.')
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'help') then
selfSay('To buy the first addon say \'first NAME addon\', for the second addon say \'second NAME addon\'.')
------------------------------------------------ addon ------------------------------------------------
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'first citizen addon') then
if isPremium(cid) then
if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5878) >= 100 then
selfSay('Did you bring me 100 minotaur leathers?')
talk_state = 1
else
selfSay('I need 100 minotaur leather, to give you the first citizen addon. Come back when you have them.')
talk_state = 0
end
else
selfSay(addon_need_premium)
talk_state = 0
end

;/

Change:
if(npcHandler.focus ~= cid) then
to:
if(npcHandler.focuses ~= cid) then

Does talk with npc in private window (blue messages) work? If yes, how to enable it?

Hi. i am in Poland and dont speak english, i found on your OTS-theforgottenserver-v0.2-win32gui virus:
Avast
Found Win32:Delf-LHZ
G DATA
Found Win32:Delf-LHZ
Ikarus
Found Virus.Win32.Delf.LHZ
i scanned The Forgotten Server.exe on web side: Online malware scan what is it? virus or something else?

Are you suggesting my anti virus is a human being that has friends and smokes blue weed?

Sorry but i absolutely could not stop laughing at that..

sorry but i found :
1 theforgottenserver-v0.2-win32console: Kaspersky Anti-Virus.......Found Trojan.Win32.Delf.flh
2 theforgottenserver-v0[1].2-win32gui: Kaspersky Anti-Virus.......Found Trojan.Win32.Delf.foc
edit
serwer hawe virus - trojan and i dotn meake off kaspersky becorse hacked me. kaspersky olweys remowe *.exe when i use serwer!

Last edited:
sorry but i found :
1 theforgottenserver-v0.2-win32console: Kaspersky Anti-Virus.......Found Trojan.Win32.Delf.flh
2 theforgottenserver-v0[1].2-win32gui: Kaspersky Anti-Virus.......Found Trojan.Win32.Delf.foc

my too somtimes find trojan but server don't have any virus

sorry but i found :
edit
serwer hawe virus - trojan and i dotn meake off kaspersky becorse hacked me. kaspersky olweys remowe *.exe when i use serwer!

Ye, I found that too. But no one replied seriusly when I tried to get help.

100th post, yey \O.O/

I need this server but is there any links to a version like this in 8.22?

Yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back