• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I compile for you guys 8.4 map support! (just GUI)(Its just exe!)
Here you go:
TheForgottenServer0.2 GUI 8.4 Map Support.rar

It doesn't work for me either on 0.2 or 0.3. the error message is:
Code:
FATAL: [OTBM loader] Unknown map node.

hm. I'm wondering why 0.2 is still developed if 0.3 is now actually more stable, and more filled with features?

hm. I'm wondering why 0.2 is still developed if 0.3 is now actually more stable, and more filled with features?

because when something is good... it is good! XD nah... is like windows xp and vista, some ppl think that vista is sooo cooool and they use it but others think that xp is sooooo cooool and they use it!...

or maybe... just because they want to develop it.

@TALATUREM...

-- Hello friend, I need a help, yesterday my server was running normally, then had to reboot the server, not fiddle around, just to take a little of the LAG, but when he opened the server again this error message appeared:

-- And after this erro my server auto close, and don't run again, i'm use THE FORGOTTEN 0.2 - patch 20.

-- Please help me with this problem, now I am grateful.

@TALATUREM...

-- Hello friend, I need a help, yesterday my server was running normally, then had to reboot the server, not fiddle around, just to take a little of the LAG, but when he opened the server again this error message appeared:

-- And after this erro my server auto close, and don't run again, i'm use THE FORGOTTEN 0.2 - patch 20.

-- Please help me with this problem, now I am grateful.

download latest patch and see if the error exist.

function

replaceKickOnLogin = "yes"
does not work :/ after kick when try to login have message "You are already log in." how to fix this?

Can you add the fuction for the party spells? I have the spells, but they were made not based on Tibia, and its impossible to use only in party mode. Could you fix/add this?

Thanks,
Rotciv

My server doesn't save skills!
I updated PhPMyAdmin to newest and reimported database, but it still doesn't save.

Help me anyone!!!!

There's only 5 triggers in mySQL, and in SQLite it's 29, why is that

Last edited:
How do I fix AOL?

Cant find in forum, tired of looking, looked for hours now.

Edit: Nvm I found out myself about the stupidity I was doing :)

However, I still have another newbish question.

Anyone knows whats the difference between "GUI" and "Console"?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers-

Last edited:
Gui saves data when you exit.
Console doesnt.

Thats what I know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back