• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, if you change fragtime then the time displayed when using !kills will not be accurate for kills made before you changed the fragtime.

i know but i didn't changed anything the frag time was 4 hours and now is timeToDecreaseFrags = 4 * 60 * 60 * 1000 4 hours right ? i have 0 frags killed some1 and see what ?
20:51 You have 1 unjustified frag. The amount of unjustified frags will decrease after: 4 minutes.
i checked sources they looks fine ...

also noticed too that pz when u kill some1 don't dissapear after 15 minutes what wrong omg -,-

used prevovius patch 22 and seems on patch 22 everything with frags and skulls working 22:16 You have 1 unjustified frag. The amount of unjustified frags will decrease after: 3 hours and 58 minutes.

also noticed too that pz when u kill some1 don't dissapear after 15 minutes what wrong omg -,-

[2]

Lol

Welcome
I have a problem with TFS 0.2 on my computer that's working smoothly on a dedicated server is not already: /
I no longer can deal with that advice, I sit the whole day and trying to do something but none of it: (
I ask you for help
These are the images problem
UO0127.jpg

here is all good ... and this is the same engine! but that they included me on the computer
Ech ... what I do wrong?
UO0128.jpg

Welcome
I have a problem with TFS 0.2 on my computer that's working smoothly on a dedicated server is not already: /
I no longer can deal with that advice, I sit the whole day and trying to do something but none of it: (
I ask you for help
These are the images problem
UO0127.jpg

here is all good ... and this is the same engine! but that they included me on the computer
Ech ... what I do wrong?
UO0128.jpg

UNIX-like systems are case sensitive, rename the files to proper case.

Talaturen; Where can I get the older versions (8.3)? :s
Can't seem to find the original ones.

looks like a nice version.

Did you fix the bug that the namelock manager got attacked by monsters/players?
or
the bug with the invisible code?
If not its ok this is still a good patch ;)

Regards,
Deaktiver

lol redownloaded and rebuilded sources and all work roftl ...

heh first crash what i have noticed never happended on prevovius patches.
Code:
(gdb) bt
#0  0x080c1a67 in Game::playerMoveItem ()
#1  0x080c206d in Game::playerMoveThing ()
#2  0x080cecb9 in boost::detail::function::void_function_obj_invoker0<boost::_bi::bind_t<bool, boost::_mfi::mf6<bool, Game, unsigned int, Position const&, unsigned short, unsigned char, Position const&, unsigned char>, boost::_bi::list7<boost::_bi::value<Game*>, boost::_bi::value<unsigned int>, boost::_bi::value<Position>, boost::_bi::value<unsigned short>, boost::_bi::value<unsigned char>, boost::_bi::value<Position>, boost::_bi::value<unsigned char> > >, void>::invoke ()
#3  0x081be706 in boost::function0<void, std::allocator<void> >::operator() ()
#4  0x081be46c in Dispatcher::dispatcherThread ()
#5  0xb7e8d4fb in start_thread () from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libpthread.so.0
#6  0xb798ae5e in clone () from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6

heh first crash what i have noticed never happended on prevovius patches.
Code:
(gdb) bt
#0  0x080c1a67 in Game::playerMoveItem ()
#1  0x080c206d in Game::playerMoveThing ()
#2  0x080cecb9 in boost::detail::function::void_function_obj_invoker0<boost::_bi::bind_t<bool, boost::_mfi::mf6<bool, Game, unsigned int, Position const&, unsigned short, unsigned char, Position const&, unsigned char>, boost::_bi::list7<boost::_bi::value<Game*>, boost::_bi::value<unsigned int>, boost::_bi::value<Position>, boost::_bi::value<unsigned short>, boost::_bi::value<unsigned char>, boost::_bi::value<Position>, boost::_bi::value<unsigned char> > >, void>::invoke ()
#3  0x081be706 in boost::function0<void, std::allocator<void> >::operator() ()
#4  0x081be46c in Dispatcher::dispatcherThread ()
#5  0xb7e8d4fb in start_thread () from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libpthread.so.0
#6  0xb798ae5e in clone () from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6

If you compiled with -g and -O0 (without -O1 or 2), you should be able to type 'where' and 'list' and it'll show more information about the crash.

UNIX-like systems are case sensitive, rename the files to proper case.

Hmm What should I change it? all the monsters with a small letter?
and what is with the map? spawny not be read or houses: /
UO0129.jpg

UO0130.jpg

UO0131.jpg

UO0132.jpg

Where do I make the mistake?
What shall I change it? I do not understand: /

tested it and using it, perfect version its really the best of 0.2, yet!

Btw a other Question:
At the server save (hourely) comes a message at the login.. Is that normal or new? I really like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back