• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talaturen, can show how to set up "Advanced BuyContainer" in this new system of NPCs?
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=1375&highlight=buyContainer

Is there any way to put self clean with warning message?

And the problem of houses, that when the server is closed for some reason this when he cleared the loading houses. That has not been concerted or solution?

And is there any way to ask the NPC to runas to sell by X loads in place of fixed loads?

It was removed or changed the "doPlayerSay"?

Thank you and congratulations on optimal work.

Last edited:
can any one tell me what files i need to download for this server.. every time i go to down load it shows all those files in different folders im not sure what ones i need.. if anyone could give me a list of which ones i need to download i would be gratefull thank u

@ Talaturem

-- How to me make my action and talk don't send ERROR MESSAGE on console???

Lua Script Error: [TalkAction Interface]
data/talkactions/scripts/pets/!pet.lua:eek:nSay

luaDoSummonCreature(). Monster name() not fo

Lua Script Error: [TalkAction Interface]
data/talkactions/scripts/pets/!pet.lua:eek:nSay

luaDoConvinceCreature(). Creature not found

This is a error when i'm make a PET on PZLOCKED, i'm want to retire this errors...

-- PLx help me on this...

No more, many thx....

F@bio

0.2 Patch 9 has been released. View first post for more information.

Attack speed is not working correctly for me. I am using my vocations xml from the previous release. I have taken out basespeed and added the new melee tag and dist tag. anyone know why attack speed is not working?

Are you sure your vocations.xml are right?
Simple errors may destroy your files...

Edit: Then you must wait until someone log in to help you.

Last edited:
Actually we don't provide support for members through private messages, if we did our inboxes would be spammed. I only provide private/priority support for donators and friends.

[17/08/2008 17:58:52] [Error] Call stack overflow. MoveEvent::executeStep
[17/08/2008 17:58:55] [Error] Call stack overflow. MoveEvent::executeStep
[17/08/2008 17:58:56] [Error] Call stack overflow. MoveEvent::executeStep
[17/08/2008 17:58:57] [Error] Call stack overflow. MoveEvent::executeStep

What would be?

Talaturen, can show how to set up "Advanced BuyContainer" in this new system of NPCs?
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=1...t=buyContainer

Is there any way to put self clean with warning message?

And the problem of houses, that when the server is closed for some reason this when he cleared the loading houses. That has not been concerted or solution?

And is there any way to ask the NPC to runas to sell by X loads in place of fixed loads?

It was removed or changed the "doPlayerSay"?

Thank you and congratulations on optimal work.

You can answer my questions?

[17/08/2008 17:58:52] [Error] Call stack overflow. MoveEvent::executeStep
[17/08/2008 17:58:55] [Error] Call stack overflow. MoveEvent::executeStep

What would be?

Something wrong with your onStepIn/onStepOut scripts.

Sorry for posting it again...

But does anyone have an example NPC using the new npc system?(the one with trade window and npc channel)

Okay updated to current patch i can't remember if it's 8 or 9..

but Problem with the runes.lua and Eryn.XML.

So in runes.lua i have this line:
PHP:
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'ultimate healing', 'uh'},			2273, 2500,	20,	'ultimate healing rune')
shopModule:addBuyableItem({'sudden death', 'sd'},				2268, 4500,	20,	'sudden death rune')
Now that works! ifff i say "Buy sd" or "Buy Uh"
But
if a player uses "Trade"
and buys an SD or a UH.. it charges them the SAME price as Above.. BUT! sells them at a base of 3 charges.. the 3 charges-I think-comes from my spells.xml..

Now, i could easily fix this by changing my spells.xml, but If i did that Creating the spell with "adori gran mort" would also give you a 20x sd..

so, error? or something dumb I did in updates?

Hey TALA, have many BUGs on NPCs....

-- 1 - When you don't say TRADE, NPC don't sell an item...

-- 2 - Whem you close TRADE NPC stay wait you... and don't leave...

-- 3 - When you don't say bye NPC don't auto leave....

- I'm update whit your new patch, and this bugs i'm find...

Many thx

F@bio

Hey TALA, have many BUGs on NPCs....

-- 1 - When you don't say TRADE, NPC don't sell an item...

-- 2 - Whem you close TRADE NPC stay wait you... and don't leave...

-- 3 - When you don't say bye NPC don't auto leave....

- I'm update whit your new patch, and this bugs i'm find...

Many thx

F@bio

You need to write trade if you want buy something ( same as in real tibia)

I'm using Forgotten Dev-Cpp
Compiling tags...
Linkers:
Code:
-O1
-O1
-lboost_system
-lgmp
-lluasql_mysql
-lluasql_sqlite
-llua5.1
-lmysql
-lboost_regex
-lsqlite3
-lwsock32
-lxml2
-lws2_32
-s

Code:
Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "E:\forgottensource\forgottenserver\forgottenserver\tags\0.2\dev-cpp\Makefile.win"
Executing  make...
make.exe -f "E:\forgottensource\forgottenserver\forgottenserver\tags\0.2\dev-cpp\Makefile.win" all
windres.exe -i TheForgottenServer_private.rc --input-format=rc -o obj//TheForgottenServer_private.res -O coff 

g++.exe obj//account.o obj//actions.o obj//admin.o obj//allocator.o obj//baseevents.o obj//beds.o obj//chat.o obj//combat.o obj//commands.o obj//condition.o obj//configmanager.o obj//connection.o obj//container.o obj//creature.o obj//creatureevent.o obj//cylinder.o obj//database.o obj//databasemysql.o obj//databasesqlite.o obj//depot.o obj//exception.o obj//fileloader.o obj//game.o obj//gui.o obj//house.o obj//housetile.o obj//inputbox.o obj//ioguild.o obj//iologindata.o obj//iomap.o obj//iomapserialize.o obj//item.o obj//items.o obj//logger.o obj//luascript.o obj//mailbox.o obj//map.o obj//md5.o obj//monster.o obj//monsters.o obj//movement.o obj//networkmessage.o obj//npc.o obj//otserv.o obj//outfit.o obj//outputmessage.o obj//party.o obj//player.o obj//playerbox.o obj//position.o obj//protocol.o obj//protocolgame.o obj//protocollogin.o obj//quests.o obj//raids.o obj//rsa.o obj//scheduler.o obj//scriptmanager.o obj//server.o obj//sha1.o obj//spawn.o obj//spells.o obj//status.o obj//talkaction.o obj//tasks.o obj//teleport.o obj//textlogger.o obj//thing.o obj//tile.o obj//tools.o obj//trashholder.o obj//vocation.o obj//waitlist.o obj//weapons.o obj//ban.o obj//TheForgottenServer_private.res -o "TheForgottenServer.exe" -L"E:/Dev-Cpp/lib" -L"E:/Dev-Cpp/others/boost_1_33_1/libregex" -L"E:/Dev-Cpp/others/lua-5.1/lib" -mwindows -O1 -lboost_system -lgmp -lluasql_mysql -lluasql_sqlite -llua5.1 -lmysql -lboost_regex -lsqlite3 -lwsock32 -lxml2 -lmysql -lws2_32 -s  

obj//database.o(.text+0x1df9):database.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_escape_string@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x3a7):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_init@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x4c5):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_connect@32'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x4d4):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x54c):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_close@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x732):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_query@12'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x74b):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xa25):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0xff2):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_real_escape_string@16'

obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x12fa):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_store_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1319):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x139c):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_errno@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x13e4):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_num_fields@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1409):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_fields@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x18fb):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_lengths@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x193c):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_fetch_row@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1961):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_free_result@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x19be):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_rollback@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x19d2):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1a3c):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_commit@4'
obj//databasemysql.o(.text+0x1a50):databasemysql.cpp: undefined reference to `mysql_error@4'
obj//luascript.o(.text+0x6fa6):luascript.cpp: undefined reference to `luaopen_luasql_mysql'
obj//luascript.o(.text+0x6fc0):luascript.cpp: undefined reference to `luaopen_luasql_sqlite3'

make.exe: *** [TheForgottenServer.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

Can any one help me?

EDIT ;p Ya! ME RULEZZ! FIRST DONE COMPILING TFS IN MY LIFE ;) Errors fixed ;d
Thanks Tala ;d

Last edited:
someone can spend the scrip of addons by items plx, including demon hunter ..... ty

Hello I have bug,
Orginal TFS npcs says on default channel, but npcs must says on npcs channel.
@down
Ok Thanks, Sorry for my post but I dont read all posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back