• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TALATUREM

Hey friend, i'm use your old version 0.2 patch 11, and i'm update for your new patch 14, but now all my npcs present this error:

Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
data/npc/scripts/atuais/seller.lua

data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:285: table index is nil
[Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script: data/npc/scripts/atuais/se
ller.lua

data/npc/scripts/atuais/joias.lua

[Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script: data/npc/scripts/atuais/jo
ias.lua

data/npc/scripts/atuais/runes.lua

[Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script: data/npc/scripts/atuais/ru
nes.lua

data/npc/scripts/atuais/wandrods.lua

[Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script: data/npc/scripts/atuais/wa
ndrods.lua

data/npc/scripts/atuais/promotion.lua

[Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script: data/npc/scripts/atuais/pr
omotion.lua

data/npc/scripts/default.lua

[Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script: data/npc/scripts/default.l
ua

--- Can you say how to me fix this erros??? Thx for this, thx for your help...

Last edited:
Mate very perfect job, just a quick question, I am able to log off after being engaged in battle? Like the battle x is there, but if I try to log off, it logs me off and takes me to the character list, using the latest patch and all, can you look into this, it shouldnt log off when you are in battle mode, thanks again.

Another note, you stay online in the server, but the gui shows you as logged out, then when you log in again it is still there at the same place, not completely logged off.

@TALATUREM

Hey friend, i'm use your old version 0.2 patch 11, and i'm update for your new patch 14, but now all my npcs present this error:

--- Can you say how to me fix this erros??? Thx for this, thx for your help...

I've already addressed the issues in Patch 15 (not released yet). It will be released as soon as we've managed to fix proper 8.3 support.

Mate very perfect job, just a quick question, I am able to log off after being engaged in battle? Like the battle x is there, but if I try to log off, it logs me off and takes me to the character list, using the latest patch and all, can you look into this, it shouldnt log off when you are in battle mode, thanks again.

Another note, you stay online in the server, but the gui shows you as logged out, then when you log in again it is still there at the same place, not completely logged off.

That is because your account has type 5 (god), you can logout even if you have a battle sign.

Ahh my bad, should have tryed other characters lol - thats really awesome, best work and keep it up!! :) thank you

Talaturen why the armors, legs, shields etc not adding any skill/magic level?

Sim, thats because tfs 0.2 doesn't support those features though some might work, i know spell books with magic level dont work.

Tfs 0.3 will have full support for those.

Talaturen why the armors, legs, shields etc not adding any skill/magic level?

you must add the movements necessary for the operation, this version actually supports it, bobtuck this wrong, I have on my server and this excellent

Can someone post a fix for the skills disappearing after you die? please

Make sure the dll files are in the folder with your server and config.lua file, not in a folder containing the dll files. If all else fails try putting the dll files in your system32 folder (C:/windows/system32/).

Jo3

i did that....aaaand it still doesnt work...

double U tee eff

ok skills are saving but players deaths and z ots hisotry item not :s also i got a problem with server my monsters are not moving u can't use spell idk why it is doing ...it happens randomly and nothing u can do just move ;s after reset u got exhausted 1000000000 sec and some of premium account are just dissapere ;_/

0.2 Patch 15 has been released. View first post for more information.

whats the dmg here?
like on rl tibia or like it been before to high on 7.6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom