• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
talaturen here in the new forgotten when I talk trade shows trade shows but not price; /

Yeeeee, tibia 8.31 :D

green cape, here i come (A)

So the npcs are fixed now against asking them "trade"?

'Buy with backpack' does not work. I tried buying 20 SDs with backpack. Only got 20 sds but no backpack.
A bug or do I have to edit anything in the NPCs? ;)

'Buy with backpack' does not work. I tried buying 20 SDs with backpack. Only got 20 sds but no backpack.

I'm pretty sure it's a bug, I don't think you'll have to edit NPC's.

Jo3

@TALATUREM

-- Hey man, can you fix the EXE for GOD don't attack player??? When you make a spells, you kill low level players, and GOD and GMs, it's bugged, ml and skill up fast...

Thx

@TALATUREM

-- Hey man, can you fix the EXE for GOD don't attack player??? When you make a spells, you kill low level players, and GOD and GMs, it's bugged, ml and skill up fast...

Thx

Player flags

Go there, choose the flags you want, copy the number at the bottom. Go to your sql database, go to the group table, and change the flags of god/gm to the new flags you made.

Jo3

Thanks tala for this great release... If you need to test the servers just PM me :p

Its not finished yet. Such as 'ignore capacity'. It will be in 0.3 third alpha ( next saturday ).

Talaturen and elf Thanks a lot!! for me good idea is trade system when i dont must use keyword in each npc but to all npc i can say trade without it :D but when you finish full trade system then npc say in priv to one ppl and more ppls can talk with one npc?

I am very glad, been waiting a long time...
Finally 8.3 Protocol!
Including 8.31 correct?

yes correct but elf why if whos use trade to sell/buy something in console i got error

[06/10/2008 13:53:15] data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:870: bad argument #2 to 'error' (number expected, got string)
[06/10/2008 13:53:15] stack traceback:
[06/10/2008 13:53:15] [C]: in function 'error'
[06/10/2008 13:53:15] data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:870: in function 'callbackOnBuy'
[06/10/2008 13:53:15] data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:251: in function 'processModuleCallback'
[06/10/2008 13:53:15] data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:424: in function 'onBuy'
[06/10/2008 13:53:15] data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:985: in function <data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:985>

i use tfs with 15 update :p

ok arent npcs a critical bug when are they actually gunna be fixed in this version until other is stable...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back