• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They work good if you use older LIB files. If your using the latest no npcs dont talk in private and such.

Talk in private feature was intentionally turned off - it will be fixed when Tala has more time. Otherwise everything works fine for me in the latest 8.31 version. Trade - perfect (apart from not working when saying that to 2 npcs, but that's not gonna be fixed). Container - perfect.
I'm only having problems with bless npc, not always giving bless (quite random which bless it is)

Is it just for me or is it now possible to throw items on bush and stones and so. That are not walkable. And you should get error "there is not enought room" or similar, when u want to put item on them. Can show screenshow if you dont understand what i meen.

Good release still!

My avast antivirus gives me a virus warning when i try to start the server didn't have this warning before patch 15.

I'm pretty sure there's no virus in this, but just wondering if someone else get this warning with avast.

Code:
Win32:Delf-LHZ [Trj]

0.2 Patch 16 has been released. View first post for more information.

Did any one notice, that at some point you've lost the ability to push creatures in certain conditions? Like you try to push a player but meantime you need to UH or pot yourself, or shoot SD, whatever - take any actions after you have dragged the other player and this pushing is cancelled.

The next thing that should be addressed is Mwall/grav vita spam. I think we need an additional option in spells.xml like addexhaust="200" (ms) if someone spams those spells he will get exhausted and unable to cast more until cumulated addexhaust runs out.

NPC Problems.

My NPC items have prices, but the ammount part wont have price/or let me buy them.

the latter The Forgotten Server 0.2 Patch 16
Talaturen look so
imagempd5.jpg

Whats so funny?
You can wear 2 shields...
Just not 2 weapons.

@TALATUREM

-- Hey man i'm have a problem in HOUSES, when i'm UPDATE my map, or when i'm close and reopem my server, many houses loose all items, i'm SAVE with a GOD many times after close, and when a server has opened someone houses has BUGGED, loose all items, but the name of owner don't loose, only items, can you to say me wath is this error??? how to me make to found all loose itens??? I have to do this not to happen again?

-- how to me EDIT ACCOUNT TYPE ID???

Thx for all

Last edited:
Tala, theres a bug with weapon attacks by knights/palladins, as they are hitting way too high then required? How so a knight lvl 52 with 68 sword do 570 dmg and a pally with 75 dist with ethereal spear do 469?

Is it the critical attack? its only set on 7 % chance as default.. Please assist, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back