• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AVG is taking TFS as a virus, please fix that and is Patch 20 stable?

I don't think its fixable.. I bet they would have done it long time ago then. :)

You could try send AVG the VIRUS warning thing, tell 'em that it's a false report or something. Might work.

@ Talaturen

How to me EDIT PLAYER FLAGS on group ID, my gms, can atk monsters, gain loot, and have cap, i dont want this, and i want to creat a SPECIAL PLAYER, on group id, can you help me???

in groups in ur database
edit :
Code:
connection.o: In function `Connection::parsePacket(boost::system::error_code const&)':
connection.cpp:(.text+0x1b90): undefined reference to `vtable for ProtocolOld'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [theforgottenserver] Błąd 1
whats up ?:{ i have compiled it in past i redownloaded sources and the error appear :< ... using ubuntu 8.04

Last edited:
same error

[Linker error] undefined reference to `vtable for ProtocolOld'

Edit: Fixed
I have just added protocolold.h and .cpp to project and it compile without any errors

Edit 2: Bug
Everytime someone connect on server it shows an error:
Error: [ConnectionManager::releaseConnection] Connection not found

Last edited:
uops ... sorry there is no bugs only protocolold missing from project

Pietia, try opening ur Makefile on the source directory using nano or pico and add protocolold.o in OBJ line .. it works for me

someone have server in OVH? And hosting this server on windows server 2003? Becuase im worry if i get suspended my server for this virus

Sometimes when players get net kick or whatever and their character has PZ they can't login back. (replacekickonlogin is set on YES)

Is there anyway to fix this?

I am getting some console errors about doors, they use to get stuck. Not sure how to prevent this.

Need to get rid of console errors :p

someone have server in OVH? And hosting this server on windows server 2003? Becuase im worry if i get suspended my server for this virus

I do, there is no problem with it, I know that also Gesior is hosting in OVH and there is no problem with this "virus"

Ok when i compiling it that error coming:
Code:
connection.o: In function `Connection::parsePacket(boost::system::error_code const&)':
connection.cpp:(.text+0x1b90): undefined reference to `vtable for ProtocolOld'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [theforgottenserver] Błąd 1

Tala or anyone else could u explain to me how to add tutors and senior tutors to this release? and how to add them commands? Do I need compiling anything? Or just edit some things in database? Please answer me :<

no just change a player group id group id 2 =tutor group id 3 =senior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back