• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am angryy!!!!

Nobody help me to repair this bug:

Quote:
the soft boots and all the rings of the server: Time ring, life ring, energy ring, stealth ring, dwarven ring, firewalker boots etc...

The bug is that these soft boots or rings are put, and have left little time to stop, logout and enter are brand-new again ..
:s

I am angryy!!!!

Nobody help me to repair this bug:

Quote:
the soft boots and all the rings of the server: Time ring, life ring, energy ring, stealth ring, dwarven ring, firewalker boots etc...

The bug is that these soft boots or rings are put, and have left little time to stop, logout and enter are brand-new again ..
:s
Stop using SQLite, thx.
any fixed date for the release of the patch 23? :x
I guess Talaturen has some reason for keeping it away.

Is it possible for a map to be too big ?
Beucase my map is 102,546 kB and it doesnt come any errors when i start it. but when it loads the map it just shut downs :S

Anyone knows why ?

You might have a corrupted or bad database (That happened to me once). However, also try running it with a smaller map to make sure that's the problem, and not the database.

how come my npcs wont load lol
im not getting any error i got mysql and everything in order
whats the problem mens :<

Hello guys,

I'm using TFS Mystic patch 22 and i got a error on server save.
I use auto save with 5 minutes and server save at 6:00 a.m

When this execute global server save (6:00) the users lost
access to your houses but he continue with owner of house.

Someone knows how to solve this?
Thank You all for the good job.

@gustavocp
Dont use autosave...

If you want to save use /closeserver -> /save -> /openserver

Or just use /save ingame and then shutdown it.

The TFS 0.2.22 EXE that works with latest RME .otb, that means it supports 8.4 maps. Just put the file from the attachment into your server folder.

Attachments

• TFS_0.2pl22 (with 8.4 map support).rar
    912.6 KB · Views: 67 · VirusTotal
Virus-scan it, anyone? Just to make sure it's clean... Well I've just compiled it lol ;)

The TFS 0.2.22 EXE that works with latest RME .otb, that means it supports 8.4 maps. Just put the file from the attachment into your server folder.

well just maybe say what u have changed only in game.cpp ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back