• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should add some functions of the version 0.3 in 0.2

Yep, because it is a lot more stable, at least for me.
But anyways, TFS 0.4 will have stability of TFS 0.2, and functions of TFS 0.3 ;)

how to do if only it is possible to use Potion and the healing spell in one time as the same as on rl ?????help

I have a question, whats wrong with the npc system?
I doesn't work? I can open the channel, just if I say 'Hi', it answeres in the public channel.

How do I fix that? I tried replacing the 0.3 lib, DID NOT WORK AT ALL !
It came like 1 million errors :p

So if anyone knows...please reply.

/Limannen

I have a question, whats wrong with the npc system?
I doesn't work? I can open the channel, just if I say 'Hi', it answeres in the public channel.

How do I fix that? I tried replacing the 0.3 lib, DID NOT WORK AT ALL !
It came like 1 million errors :p

So if anyone knows...please reply.

/Limannen

u have to change in lib of 0.2 from conversation default to private in 2 files .

hey

hey i just made an ot using TFS server, whats the God/Admin account to login and how do i access account and player files? im use to having them in my server folder like XML and cant find them.

Hi all:p! Uhmmm! I got this error when i try to create a character where it says this:
SQLITE3_STEP<>: SQLITE ERROR: player.description may not be NULL
How do i fix this? Incase that i have to open a DLL file, what should i open it with?

Hi all:p! Uhmmm! I got this error when i try to create a character where it says this:
SQLITE3_STEP<>: SQLITE ERROR: player.description may not be NULL
How do i fix this? Incase that i have to open a DLL file, what should i open it with?

Omg you're not having a problem with TFS 0.2, so post on TFS 0.3's thread??

I dont undersand this, how do i get off that first island u begin on at this download? heres just rats and stuffs, and i cant find any oracle to tp me to the main island, help!

you have not forgotten that you still lvl 8 that this is a bit ugly:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

you have not forgotten that you still lvl 8 that this is a bit ugly:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

what u mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back