• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc9 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird. When I'm online on the server and want change my hotkeys then I have debug.

Weird. When I'm online on the server and want change my hotkeys then I have debug.

The hotkeys window is clientsided.

When I ban someone none of the information is being stored in the bans table, how ever that person can't log on and it gives the reason, and who banned them. However when I restart the server they can log back in again just fine.

I'm using MySQL and 0.2.9

Also I have a question about how much time a person is banned for, i'm working on a PHP script that functions the same way as the in-game system does but I cant figure out how to do the amount of time their banned for?

Can someone help me get this to work with sql?
Im such a noob at this sorry.
I know how to host a sql server but i dont know how to make this go to sql.. is there anyone out there who understand me? xD

BUGs! Talaturen BUGs

bug 1 - Current version 0.2.9 this error on use distance arrows or bolts etc..

onUsedAmmo - AmmoAction: 4
onUsedAmmo - AmmoAction: 1

bug 2 - folow bugged, its lag and slow for use this buged?
bug 3 - monsters not step up fire!

plz reply

Last edited:
BUGs! Talaturen BUGs

plz reply

why u use arrow and bolts? u are noop? make spritewend and avenger this is good

Really stable relase - after 1 hour crash :D

And there is problem after start, i have some random errors in console and then server is closing..

Crashes after 'All modules have been loaded...'
Then I get Runtime error

@up

Agreed! I have same, really often, but sometimes i can start without this crash... Report has been sent to Tala, meybe he'll try today fix it. :)

Crashes after 'All modules have been loaded...'
Then I get Runtime error

npcs don't work corect

npc runes/distance and others

bug1.jpg

In this case monster will not pass fields even that it's immune. That refferst to all fields (poison with Giant Spiders etc).

Code:
Will walk over magic fields if they are immune/already damage by this condition or if its the only option (but only if they are strong enough to handle it).

We can read it on OpenTibia svn. Too much bugs to stable hosting =\ Same with exeta res, and crash after 40 mins with 30+ players

Code:
Will walk over magic fields if they are immune/already damage by this condition or if its the only option (but only if they are strong enough to handle it).

We can read it on OpenTibia svn. Too much bugs to stable hosting =\ Same with exeta res, and crash after 40 mins with 30+ players

Maybe there it's like this but in this realase it's bugged. Tata~ please include fixes!

BUGs! Talaturen BUGs

plz reply

bug 1: It's not a bug, just things used for debugging.

When I ban someone none of the information is being stored in the bans table, how ever that person can't log on and it gives the reason, and who banned them. However when I restart the server they can log back in again just fine.

I'm using MySQL and 0.2.9

Also I have a question about how much time a person is banned for, i'm working on a PHP script that functions the same way as the in-game system does but I cant figure out how to do the amount of time their banned for?

Bans are stored in the server until it saves to database, to do so you have to run saveData() lua function or use the GUI to shutdown the server or type /closeserver before you shutdown the server.

monster's go so slow following the target.

and the follow system... not working fine :$

Edited: i can't push people on pz.

Last edited:
monster's go so slow following the target.

and the follow system... not working fine :$

I noticed that too. There's sometimes situation that monster is confused for a while.

We're waiting for a bug-fix realase.

edit:
Code:
How to fix that? (I'm converting 8.0->8.1)

Last edited:
Please read my previous post, I said:

bug 1: It's not a bug, just things used for debugging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back