• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.2rc9 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am testing the REV 557, with the following results ..

(x) Folow OK, FIXED!
(x) Monsters OK, FIXED!
(x) Exeta with OK, FIXED!

, But still has some bug, ot giving this crash and showing no linux segmentation foult, not discovered yet know that I will report.

(x) Folow OK, FIXED!
(x) Monsters OK, FIXED!

, But still has some bug, ot giving this crash and showing no linux segmentation foult, not discovered yet know that I will report.

How do you reproduce the crash?

Did you fixed status in 0.2.9?....I got my server banned from otservlist.org ¬¬

Did you fixed status in 0.2.9?....I got my server banned from otservlist.org ¬¬

Perfect AGS!

I also was banned from otservlist.org because of the status, they talked I used spoffed and none of my ip server works out, they consider TFS sql injection then is banned can not post the OT because I am banned.

Talaturem this has repair?

If it's real what they are saying, it will be really nice if you can fix it. It's important for us.

Perfect AGS!

I also was banned from otservlist.org because of the status, they talked I used spoffed and none of my ip server works out, they consider TFS sql injection then is banned can not post the OT because I am banned.

Yees, it was fixed in 0.2.7 i think.

I dunno if You Tala know about it but when there are more shoots than one (or two, three) per second the damage is displayed not one by one verticly but some are displayed good and some are on the right.

edited Tata into Tala :)
(Tata in Polish is Father ;>)

Last edited:
No TATA, but TALA, TALATUREN!

I think that it have nothink to server, it just cipsoft changed in client maybe? ;)

No TATA, but TALA, TALATUREN!

I think that it have nothink to server, it just cipsoft changed in client maybe? ;)

Rather not. Then all 8.1 servers will be banned there. It's rather bug of TFS. And yes, that need a immediate fix.

Ehehe, btw i'm talking about damage that is displayed on right page :D

Ehehe, btw i'm talking about damage that is displayed on right page :D

Sorry then :p But did you mean "right side"? :p

Is somebody playing on real Tibia and can test it? It looks awful though :/ Like damage from different sqm.

Perfect AGS!

SQL Injection, where?

(x) Folow OK, FIXED!
(x) Monsters OK, FIXED!

type:
gdb TheForgottenServer core.<tab>

If it doesn't show numbers after that you press <tab> then type ulimit -c, if it says 0 then type ulimit -c unlimited, next time server crashes a core file will be generated, type gdb TheForgottenServer core.<tab> and you gdb should appear, now type bt and post the lines that appear here so I can fix it.

Talaturen I dunno if you know about it but in rev. 577 the problem of report rule violation is still bugged.

How do I change outfit with a GM, without having the gm outfit back when i relog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back