• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3.1[pl2] (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compiled with #72 as TEXTCOLOR_DARKRED.

2jeqrev.jpg

For me = fail xD

vreeqd.gif

Having problems on log in, the account table fails when the server is on, and it doesnt let you log in... please help.

Hello! Can someone explain me whats the difference of theese 2 files and wich one should I download?

cryingdamson-pl2-gui.7z
cryingdamson-pl2-console.7z

I have donloaded both but I dont see any difference :p

GUI - Graphical User Interface. It offers you 'graphical features' which allows you to manage your server. Consone version is just a 'DOS window'.

Why do I get this problem when I try to start the server.

serv.JPG

And this is my config:

servconf.JPG

Information about what I use:

Xampp 1.7.0
The Forgotten Server 0.2

Why do I get this problem when I try to start the server.

serv.JPG

And this is my config:

servconf.JPG

Information about what I use:

Xampp 1.7.0
The Forgotten Server 0.2
check the space in password line and do u have changed in xampp password for mysql ?

Sorry if this question was mentioned about 1000 times, but is there a solution for the 'Lost connection to mysql server during query' problem?

Somebody mentioned that we should optimize the 'my.cnf' file?
Where can I find that file and how can I optimize it?

Yours,
Markey

xampp/mysql/bin but optimizing doesn't help.

I'm using 1.6.8 but they said 1.6.6 is best for this.

Is this stAble becouse the other version(tfs 0.3) wasnt stable...

PLZ DONT IGNORE THIS!!

i got this wierd problem with AOL :O
when a player dies he/she doesnt lose the aol but does lose his/her bp/eq.

this is what i got in my items.xml:

<item id="2173" article="an" name="amulet of loss">
<attribute key="weight" value="420"/>
<attribute key="slotType" value="necklace"/>
<attribute key="preventLoss" value="1"/>
</item>

i really dont know how i can get it to work..so please help me with it :S (im posting this here because its this distro which gives me that problem)

thnx in advance

yours, jaroen2

how can i do fast attack on tfs 0.3.1pl2? When iam edit speed atack in vocations.xml i have problem. when player is re attack target then spam of hit (when player make step then he do a hit) so this is bug. What can i do to repair it?

this is not stable ;p as for me, don't have the lost connection to mysql server during server query... but still my server crashes with no logs in error.log which I configured well, nothing special in out.log

this is not stable ;p as for me, don't have the lost connection to mysql server during server query... but still my server crashes with no logs in error.log which I configured well, nothing special in out.log

not stable on windows = right ,on my windows i noticed that server dropping mysql database but on linux =perfectly stable 1 crash during 2 weeks (for example 0.2 version 7 crashes during 2 weeks ),0 x times database has been dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back