• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3.1[pl2] (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because exp * 1(extraexp) = normal exp, you must set more than 1!

stop talk bullshit. i checked source, he removed it. elf pmed me and said that you have he fixed multiply for another function. As I can see, he forgot to remove extraExpRate from lua_functions and add doPlayerSetExpRate (not sure of spelling)... to make extraexprate, u can just use

doPlayerSetExpRate(cid, getPlayerExpRate + VALUE) or something like that

found next bug for some reason healing spells are not removing paralyze ?:> utani gran hur does .but utani not using
Code:
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISPEL, CONDITION_PARALYZE)
any1 have this bug too ?

small error that will cause constant not loading for advanced users using custom functions in constant.lua.

PHP:
dofile(getDataDir() .. "lib/constant.lua")
dofile(getDataDir() .. "lib/function.lua")
constant loading before functions makes nils. make it like this to fix:

PHP:
dofile(getDataDir() .. "lib/function.lua")
dofile(getDataDir() .. "lib/constant.lua")

found next bug for some reason healing spells are not removing paralyze ?:> utani gran hur does .but utani not using
Code:
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISPEL, CONDITION_PARALYZE)
any1 have this bug too ?

LoL are u dumb mate???? Thats just what I was talking about ..... you need to stop moving your char, then paralyze will be removed from char.... if u are running and cast spells the paralyze is not removed.... I was asking if its in rl tibia also or just in tfss?? Cause its never been like that

LoL are u dumb mate???? Thats just what I was talking about ..... you need to stop moving your char, then paralyze will be removed from char.... if u are running and cast spells the paralyze is not removed.... I was asking if its in rl tibia also or just in tfss?? Cause its never been like that

omg i have been standing on one sqm not moving or so say some healing spells and the paralyze is still not dissapear...

ATTENTION!
RAIDS DONT WORK!
WITH GM CHAR:
00:33 Gm Stinker: /raid demon
ATTENTION!HELPPP

00:35 /reload talkactions
00:35 Reloading talkactions...
00:35 Failed to reload.

is exhaust bug only happening to me?
if a player hold down a hk like 'exori frigo' sometimes it hits 10x+.

am i doing something wrong?

ATTENTION!
RAIDS DONT WORK!
WITH GM CHAR:
00:33 Gm Stinker: /raid demon
ATTENTION!HELPPP

00:35 /reload talkactions
00:35 Reloading talkactions...
00:35 Failed to reload.

OMG HALP ATTENTION CAUTION WARNING

Both is working, you get "Failed to reload x." when you have bad lua script or xml file.

I had that problem to :p
you need to have atleast 2 or more towns
it bugs when only one town

i dunno i had problems with my map and i had 4 towns and did all the known "tricks" to fix it, but i can live with 8.20 - 8.31 maps for now

Is problem with some runes. For example: rune with id 2270 don't lose charges!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back