• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3.1[pl2] (Crying Damson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Why does Norton Antivirus keep saying TheForgottenServer.exe (the gui) is a Trojan Horse? It keeps deleting the .exe...

Am I just gonna have to use the console variation?

so download the console so hard?!

...Why does Norton Antivirus keep saying TheForgottenServer.exe (the gui) is a Trojan Horse? It keeps deleting the .exe...

Am I just gonna have to use the console variation?

No, just accept the GUI by your antivirus. Add it to safe files.

OMG... i not use elf's ots... This is big BUG or CRASH!

Hey i have error
[01/03/2009 11:05:04] Failed reconnecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
[01/03/2009 11:05:04] mysql_real_query(): SELECT `player_skills`.`value`, `players`.`name` FROM `player_skills`,`players` WHERE `player_skills`.`skillid`=0 AND `player_skills`.`player_id`=`players`.`id` ORDER BY `player_skills`.`value` DESC, `player_skills`.`count` DESC LIMIT 15: MYSQL ERROR: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
PlZ help

Haha got the same, but after the time it's not showing up. It appears when i closeserver, shutdown it. Kicking all the players but instead of saving crashing caused by this.

How can I put this *fixxes* in my server? Sorry for my bad-english

And when/how can I download this 0-6-2 or something?

Sorry for this spamming BUT <- I dunno how to edit my post ;/ well and This cryingdamson hasnt the aol npc ;(

SORRY really I mean it but.. erm.. I have a new map with x1000 y1000 z7

and my 'new chars' have only a bag with a apple and nothing more -_- How can I edit items to this player (I cant do quests cuz when Im click this chest with rightclick its empty... theres nothing in this chest!) How can I edit my posts?

What do you mean lol?

*1. How can bann people?*
*2. How can I edit my 'new Player' with new Items, atm he has only a Bag and 1 apple*
*3. THERES NO AOL NPC OMG HELP FAST*

1. Right Click On The Char and pick Rule Violation
2. data\creaturescripts\scripts\firstitems.lua
3. Riona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back