• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3 (alpha 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
add CopyItem function posted by gesior i would myself but don't know anything about compiling and would help a lot of people ;d

One thing that I do not understand though.. Why do you upload a distribution that has not been finished yet?

Don't attack me, I'm just curious.. ^.-

So what about this thing with the Database?
the thing i mentioned before with the "error saving player:xxx" right after some mysql errors shows up in the console, will that be fixed in Alpha 3?

Just got the error msg agian
Code:
mysql_real_query(): SELECT `name` FROM `players` WHERE `acc
SQL ERROR: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
mysql_store_result(): SELECT `name` FROM `players` WHERE `a
MYSQL ERROR: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
i think some lines are missing, but this is what i could copy.
after that everytime someone logs out it says "error while saving player: xxxx"

and just another thing, will Alpha 3 work for 8.22 aswell?

Last edited:
anywone knows when the new version supported 8.31 will be released?

Do you mean a supported version of TFS?

Or specially TFS Alpha 0.3?

So what about this thing with the Database?
the thing i mentioned before with the "error saving player:xxx" right after some mysql errors shows up in the console, will that be fixed in Alpha 3?

Just got the error msg agian
Code:
mysql_real_query(): SELECT `name` FROM `players` WHERE `acc
SQL ERROR: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
mysql_store_result(): SELECT `name` FROM `players` WHERE `a
MYSQL ERROR: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
i think some lines are missing, but this is what i could copy.
after that everytime someone logs out it says "error while saving player: xxxx"

and just another thing, will Alpha 3 work for 8.22 aswell?

Do you get any warning/notice at startup saying that your MySQL version is outdated? Whether you do or not, it could still be that your MySQL version is affected by a reconnect bug so try to upgrade to a more recent version of MySQL (if you're using XAMPP simply upgrade it to the latest version).

Talaturen,
I use the newest version of XAMPP 1.6.8. also have that mistake happens very often and when there are more players banned and after that time the server stops saving and I have to restart.

Do you get any warning/notice at startup saying that your MySQL version is outdated? Whether you do or not, it could still be that your MySQL version is affected by a reconnect bug so try to upgrade to a more recent version of MySQL (if you're using XAMPP simply upgrade it to the latest version).

I'm on gentoo, newest mysql, and also have this connection problem ;s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back