• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3 alpha 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be great to have a Lua function like setCreatureName(uid) ?!?
It would be great for the pet system that has been released.
It would also be great for a pvp-enf server, so you can set the players name on login to another name.

I tried to make it, but I couldn't manage it to update the name of the player, so only other players could see his name, not the player himself.

Hope you agree with my idea and maybe implant this function!

Yours,
Markey

@Elf
I guess I shouldn't feel offended by someone who speaks words he doesn't know, but still I guess I should forward you to this : bullshit - Wikisłownik, wolny wielojęzyczny słownik . Now talking about documentation - for several years it was pointless to look in documentation of different distros and now it should be obvious that everything is explained there?! Now that's bullshit pal! Besides I was always using makefiles or compiled things using compilers parameters and I have never bothered to check what autogen is...

Deathlist isnt saving at database, anyone knows what is going on?

tfs 0.3 dont have onAdvance function? oh my god? if it has, how to use it?

PHP:
function onAdvance(cid, oldlevel, newlevel)
	if newlevel == 100 then
			doSendAnimatedText(getPlayerPosition(cid), "Level 100")
	end
end

PHP:
    <event type="advance" name="PlayerAdvance" script="advance.lua"/>

nothing happens.

Last edited:
tfs 0.3 dont have onAdvance function? oh my god? if it has, how to use it?

PHP:
function onAdvance(cid, oldlevel, newlevel)
	if newlevel == 100 then
			doSendAnimatedText(getPlayerPosition(cid), "Level 100")
	end
end

PHP:
    <event type="advance" name="PlayerAdvance" script="advance.lua"/>

nothing happens.

Code:
onAdvance(cid, skill, oldlevel, newlevel)
    local skill = SKILL__LEVEL
    if newlevel == 100 then
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You are level 100 now!")
    end
end

Try if that works... :p

could you fix all the console errors when using gm commands, elf? instead of cancel msgs your console gets crowded with errors, pretty annoying.

there is a bug with items.
the hitchance for the new crossbow, amunitions and spears does not work, negative nor positive. i hope you can solve this for the beta version.

Deathlist isnt saving at database, anyone knows what is going on?

Uhmm... people gets killed by a Demon for example and it isnt saving at database... when you write !deathlist playerName it says just "No deaths"... what is wrong... it was working at the begining but I redownloaded it, made again the database and wasnt working :S

could you fix all the console errors when using gm commands, elf? instead of cancel msgs your console gets crowded with errors, pretty annoying.

all talkactions will be fixed in beta

Wah :( My server is crashing like once every hour..
and I cant change the server back to 0.2 cuz then I get some database errors so that no one can login..

Uhmm... people gets killed by a Demon for example and it isnt saving at database... when you write !deathlist playerName it says just "No deaths"... what is wrong... it was working at the begining but I redownloaded it, made again the database and wasnt working :S

No one having this error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back