• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Forgotten Server v0.3 alpha 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elf I got question, on alpha 3 when I used /newtype 155 it was changing my outfit with full pirate addons, but now its changing without any addons. Just Pirate outfit :| Is this command work properly in alpha 4??

also:

15:45 /shutdown ;15
15:45 Command param required.
15:45 /shutdown 15
15:45 Command param required.
15:46 Me [300]: /shutdown; 15

whats wrong?

and one guy have wrote to me:

16:30 You have 1.0193055555556 unjustified frag. The amount of unjustified frags will decrease after: 1.7785674168004e-016h and 0m.

frags command works properly?

Damn I have no idea how to use shotdown command??????????????
It was working in alpha 3.. /shutdown 5 but now isnt

bump other problems

/shutdown "10
Just a thought.

I hope the Raid problem will be fixed soon aswell.

You should be able to set a "chance" time on a raid so it MIGHT happen.
Like it is now, it will be executed everytime it pass the "right" time.

Or did I missunderstand it all? :)

However, good work once again Talaturen and Elf.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

18:26 /shutdown "10
18:26 Command param required.

18:27 /raid Orshabaal
18:27 Such raid does not exists.

And Quest Log gone, and I still can pick up Quest Chests!

shutdown requires " (quote) before param, ill fix that in next release, as it's bug.
Frags and raids commands are untested, as I didn't had time, but I'll take a shoot and fix them tomorrow, when I get on my notebook.

And @eldin: there _won't_ be CHANCE for Raids! I've explained that several times and seems you're too stupid to understand x.x - learn to use "interval2", as it's not just interval...

Could you explain interval2 once again please? :D

and how use doItemSetActionID

Revision 419 - Directory Listing
Modified Mon Nov 3 20:12:35 2008 UTC (6 days, 1 hour ago) by talaturen

* Fixed a crash which would happen on pretty much any 8.31 server, max length is probably 15360 if I remember correctly but I received lengths around 10k while I was debugging so I'm using 30k as max to be sure the fix won't have sideeffects.

lol what is he referencing in this updatelog? im super curious.

Elf please check whats wrong with commend !frags

16:30 You have 1.0193055555556 unjustified frag. The amount of unjustified frags will decrease after: 1.7785674168004e-016h and 0m.

bad release. you should kept working on 0.2 instead of making all this useless **** :)

Many bugs in the new server? how do i change it to mysql from sqllite

bad release. you should kept working on 0.2 instead of making all this useless **** :)

Its not a bad release -.-!
Its better then 0.2 if you know how to use it. It got more Features and the new 8.31 Things like working npc system etc. You can also change more things in config.lua

Many bugs in the new server? how do i change it to mysql from sqllite

Code:
-- Database
-- NOTE: sqlFile is used only by sqlite database
sqlType = "mysql"

What about picking quest's chest?
About doItemSetActionId
About shutdown command
About executing raid because atm all my raids cannot be founded
About Quest Log

Might have found one thing:
Ctrl + L = Debug.

Normaly, its = Logout.

Also got Debug when switching a few times between two characters at the same account.

And...

Do I now have to add something at the MapEditor to walkup a ladder or down the sewers?

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Last edited:
!frags is bugged?

Forum Post @ my ot said:
18:22 You have 1.9870833333333 unjustified frag. The amount of unjustified frags will decrease after: 0h and 0m.

Ehm?

Or you simply be patience and let Elf read our "Reports" first. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom