• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua The Gatekeeper and Oracle

bpm91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
caruniawikibr
hello everyone, does anyone have a script for The Gatekeeper and the oracle (100% global) that is compatible with the old version 7.6 tfs 1.5?
"I don't want island of destiny"

If you can provide to me (in this thread or pm) exact details of what these npcs should say/do, I should be able to create them for you.

If you can provide to me (in this thread or pm) exact details of what these npcs should say/do, I should be able to create them for you.
They are Oracle, one send only to free areas from rookgaard and other to premium areas, kazordoon and ab'dendriel

I'll post them later, away from pc now

Attachments

is there a way to remove rookie set and add a new one after pass to main? does somebody has an script like this?
Yes, u can do with npc or a script like box. The problem is, u need to check for all items that player can get from rook to remove and after give the New ones

U can do using this for exemple in a box in temples:
Lua:
local rookItems = {
     2152, 2148, 2400 -- all ids from rook here
}

function onUse(player, item, fromPosition, target, toPosition)
if player:getStorageValue(111111) == -1 then
      for i = 1, #rookItems do
      local itemCount = player:getItemCount(rookItems[i])
            if itemCount >= 1 then
                 player:removeItem(rookItems[i], itemCount)
            end
      end

player:addItem(id, count) -- u can do a table here to give more items
      player:setStorageValue(111111, 1)
else
      player:sendCancelMessage("The box is empty.")
end

return true
end

Or you can use the part of check item and remove in npc, right before de teleportTo mainland function

Back