• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The highest otland user.

4522-yes.jpg

is what I thought when I saw this thread name.

@topic
had ~280 rp, sold
now 40 knight which I don't use(only login sometimes to avoid deletion and have some fun with noobs in dp)

Last edited:
How would you get hacked by a screenshot?
Wow, otland is surprising me more and more each day.

People get jelious every day, if they know the characters name, they can pay some hacker to hack it. i dont realy care if people dont believe me, and its non-pvp so people shouldnt even care.

Level 1008 EK. But was so powerful cipsoft banned and deleted me because i could overpower their gms :/

- - - Updated - - -

you stole GhostX avatar for the first and it thought you were him o_0

But it was just a joke _/

changed avatar now anyway

People get jelious every day, if they know the characters name, they can pay some hacker to hack it. i dont realy care if people dont believe me, and its non-pvp so people shouldnt even care.

But they can search highscores anyway? And pay ppl to hack the top.. So that logic applies in general not to you but to all.. Regardless of photo

Few images of my ek from april 2008.
ddddfq1.jpg

beztytuufm6.jpg

Some paladin - don't even remember his nick right now.
beztytuuot9.jpg

It was almost last adventure in Real Tibia. I was playing in november 2012 also with another char(druid 87~ right now), but i'm not anymore since that Tibia sucks.

You must have had the highest char on this forum. Sick acc!

Had 293 RP but that's nothing im proud of, cause all I did was bot.
Highest char without bot (I used lighthack ofc) is 65 RP.......

Funny thing is people talk about chars they've bought or botted. As for HolmaN that I saw was mentioned here, all he ever did was bot his chars, or bought em, where's the challenge in that? :p

Ontopic:
327 RP. Lvl'd it since 1, 100% manual.
For all the trolls, yes I do have a life, I've had the char for quite some time. :)

Back