• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The impossible becomes possible

Hmm just a botter or nolifer..
But congratz to that boy who done it^^

how can he be in lvl 8 when he have those skills? cuz, if he is like skilling with dwarfs(cuz his knight) on the IOD. he should get like xp, because he is hitting pretty hard on them i guess, how? :s

easy... i thought about that too, just put the dwarf miners that have 120hp to red hp and make him puff by the anti luring system so you gain no exp and you can skill forever!

It will take a long time, but if you run a bot to do it for you it is easy.

The funny thing about it is after he got it a team of people hunted him down in main.

Omg fucking idiots saying "OMG 90/90 IN ROOK" hes in isle of destiny Fuckin retards.. really pvp enabled there so justbot up 2 knight and train on each other Profit?
Its really easy to do it but time wasting if i dident had a few 27 mages to summon monks when i train i would do the same cause less pkers and with those skills any1 who comes and try to pk him.. i mean a lvl 8 that came out of rook agianst a vll 8 that been training for 1-2 weeks or something...

Omg fucking idiots saying "OMG 90/90 IN ROOK" hes in isle of destiny Fuckin retards.. really pvp enabled there so justbot up 2 knight and train on each other Profit?
Its really easy to do it but time wasting if i dident had a few 27 mages to summon monks when i train i would do the same cause less pkers and with those skills any1 who comes and try to pk him.. i mean a lvl 8 that came out of rook agianst a vll 8 that been training for 1-2 weeks or something...

If you don't think it's an impressive achievement, why don't you try doing it? :)

Well, it's a great achievment but still why.
Why to have 90/90 on isle of adventure?

I think he's just training for Main

01:02 You advanced in axe fighting.

Congratulations to Warbane Blackleaf on this rather epic achievement!
90/90 skills on the Isle of Destiny at level 8 is as far as I know, a Tibia's first!

The proofs can be found here:
90 Shielding [Rank #239]
89 but will be updated to 90 Axe Fighting [Rank #75]

The congratulations thread can be found here: Congratulations Warbane Blackleaf!

//Lostboy

Close to impossible.. your not on the highscores on antice axe fighting.. (Not with 90 or 89) -.^

And if you want to prove me wrong please post a screen shot :O

What an achievment! But all you really need is a bot, alot of spare time and MC :thumbup:

Back