• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

the Inquisition Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys listen,when hellgorak starts attacking some players and blocker don't catch him with exeta res then all starting die.By the way exori tera on him not exori frigo and I'll go if it is tomorrow evening if it's possible.
Sign me:
Pvp Mastah
~160~ Elder Druid.

I can go, but when?xD
/Paladino de Boltino (167rp)

Accutly dont put me on take me off if you have name = Belick (coz i quit)

Last edited:
Maybe cuz the real owner wanted to join the quest? Idiot.

lol i dont think he will be doing it :p but i geuss you feel strong YUP I DONT OWN JUZERA I DONT OWN ANY CHARS I PLAY HERE fuckin noob gtfo

lol i dont think he will be doing it :p but i geuss you feel strong YUP I DONT OWN JUZERA I DONT OWN ANY CHARS I PLAY HERE fuckin noob gtfo

i seriously cant understand why you call it your char, remon lvld it, been playing on it since the char was made. Only thing you're doing on the char is dieing and yet you still claim its urs.

i seriously cant understand why you call it your char, remon lvld it, been playing on it since the char was made. Only thing you're doing on the char is dieing and yet you still claim its urs.

almost the same he did to sebben, and thiefed my 900k -.-

I saw him this morning like half an hour ago. He is with Biba crew now cuz he has no friends (rofl).

They went with 8 people to kill Kayman (148) RP. He was in Demons or something I guess and the first 5 who went there failed. Then Sebben and Biba 'blocked' of boat, but to bad he just doesn't understand mwalls can dissapear also. Fail

we will go when we got some more people, I belieave(spelling) thats there is more people that just haven't been on lately or on a trip wanna go inq and when they arrive they wont be able to do the quest, the quest time will be told when i tell

almost the same he did to sebben, and thiefed my 900k -.-

you stfu i dont care about you nor your stupid 900k

I saw him this morning like half an hour ago. He is with Biba crew now cuz he has no friends (rofl).

They went with 8 people to kill Kayman (148) RP. He was in Demons or something I guess and the first 5 who went there failed. Then Sebben and Biba 'blocked' of boat, but to bad he just doesn't understand mwalls can dissapear also. Fail

i don't play on sebben anymore krille plays on it i have elfbot magebot tibiabot ng and blackd proxy and toorbot so i can tell whenever a magic wall rune will go down ty

Listen buddys, i still love tae, and trust me we gonna own you all.

Krille, no.
But tae and me, are just going to own all the fucking kamustra pussys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back