• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

the Inquisition Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellgorak didn't one hit me, but it's hard to get it trapped so early since I gotta keep moving to stay out of his beam. They yelled in vent stand still stand still but when I did that, dedd menz. So goodluck.

Hellgorak

30000 hit points
10000 Experience points per kill

Abilities: Melee (0-800), Energy Beam (0-850), Fireball (0-600), Smoke UE (0), Hmm (200-400)
Est. Max. Damage: 1800? hp per turn

The est. max. Damage = not true, I got 2 hitted with a 195 EK so.

I was 284752987 times on warcore killed hellgorak,and he always attack 3,2-4k,after that you need always heal or blocker very easy die if he don't got full hp :)

What if you don't kill him? Can you run pass him or something?

Krille why did you loose your temper when we wanted to go back to get Abo? :d

because abo always fails..
that was the second or third time that abo got lost in inq -.-

Those tp's are just fucking annoying, btw, I did more to help the team then all those noobs who died. The only reason the quest got wasted is because Kaslern and You Are Hunted were killing everyone.

In the end Thiiefs got and the crew got it even to yellow hp (Hellgorak)

And ye I wasn't there @ Hellgorak cuz I went (again) in the tp.

Was fun thought, we knew we were gonna fail from the begin anyway.

Those tp's are just fucking annoying, btw, I did more to help the team then all those noobs who died. The only reason the quest got wasted is because Kaslern and You Are Hunted were killing everyone.

In the end Thiiefs got and the crew got it even to yellow hp (Hellgorak)

And ye I wasn't there @ Hellgorak cuz I went (again) in the tp.

Was fun thought, we knew we were gonna fail from the begin anyway.

All true :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back