• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer The key for the differential, an atractive look for your game!

Muffin for Aincrad Online!
991mwo.png

Combat mode for AO.
nl7dw4.png

Topic updated!
Due to large amount of requests and the devaluation of dollar my prices has increased.
I have two projects under development beyond the freelances, my time is scarce. So the price has to be worth the time.

Absolutely Amazing Art work!

now the dumb ass question from me ! - do you sprite any of these for Tibia or do you have any Examples of Some tibia stuff you have done ? as i'm really Interested in like a new "God" outfit, i hope you do!

Thanks
SmokieeJo

Absolutely Amazing Art work!

now the dumb ass question from me ! - do you sprite any of these for Tibia or do you have any Examples of Some tibia stuff you have done ? as i'm really Interested in like a new "God" outfit, i hope you do!

Thanks
SmokieeJo
Thank you mate!

Due to the current trend of poketibias/customs, I adapt the patterns as the customer needs.
Most of my sprites uses Tibia perspective, all I need is changing some patterns to "convert" into the tibia style.

This also depends on what Tibia style (old or current) you are looking for, as the graphic style has changed a lot.

@Leshrot well my OT client is currently 10.96 so would that make much difference on prices or work rate?

Maybe, it depend of the work you want, as example: smooth walking for outfits have the price bigger due to more work in animations. :)

We can talk more about via PM/skype: bruno.oliveira797

Back