• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The kid who shoulda never been given a GM

Take away GM Poole's GM?

• Total voters

Exarion Rox

Reaction score
I believe after all the biased bull**** GM Poole has done (not gonna sware because he's biased and will ban me if I sware), I believe its about time the kid gets the boot.

Meaning de-caped!

Say bye bye to Myth, and hi hi to Pira-tes (who should be given a GM) and Tang (A GM who actually does his job right)

Why am I posting this you might ask? Because Myth's personal problems with certain individuals prevent him from doing his actual job.

The kid hands out bans to me like they're candy because I tend to hurt his feelings personally, whereas the kid says other racist comments to his enemies. I believe that's pretty hypocritical of him, don't you think?

Not to mention his rl bro, Archee, who can copy and paste a private message comment and BAM, it's an automatic ban to the kid who "said" a racist comment.

The kids a joke, and something needs to be done. I see kids on his side yelling racist terms at HIS enemies. Is he holding back banning them because they're his allies and without them he's just another untalented knight who depends on his GM to get what he wants? Yuuuuup.

Trash talk isn't illegal. The fact that you said it towards someone whose a GM gives them the right to do such. If someone made a personal insult toward me, I would do the same. (I'm sure you probably know of one that would actually hurt my feelings, but nobody on Cyntara besides you probably does)

A private message to someone who isn't of official position should not receive a banishment. (Special harassment cases can be looked into)

Red

Josh, why you obsessing with Dm? You're just making yourself look dumb by always hating on him through forums....

I believe after all the biased bull**** GM Poole has done (not gonna sware because he's biased and will ban me if I sware), I believe its about time the kid gets the boot.

Meaning de-caped!

Say bye bye to Myth, and hi hi to Pira-tes (who should be given a GM) and Tang (A GM who actually does his job right)

Why am I posting this you might ask? Because Myth's personal problems with certain individuals prevent him from doing his actual job.

The kid hands out bans to me like they're candy because I tend to hurt his feelings personally, whereas the kid says other racist comments to his enemies. I believe that's pretty hypocritical of him, don't you think?

Not to mention his rl bro, Archee, who can copy and paste a private message comment and BAM, it's an automatic ban to the kid who "said" a racist comment.

The kids a joke, and something needs to be done. I see kids on his side yelling racist terms at HIS enemies. Is he holding back banning them because they're his allies and without them he's just another untalented knight who depends on his GM to get what he wants? Yuuuuup.

Pirates is already a CM, and Ray is a new GM. He hasn't had to deal with things of this nature yet, except for one incident where Craig made fun of his culture. And if Craig keeps it up, he'll suffer the same type of penalties.

Archee doesn't have to copy and paste a private message because he actually has proof, unlike you. I don't yell racist things towards my enemies, in fact I'm respectful and speak Spanish to help them out when I can. Many of them respect me more than you think.

It's a good thing that you don't have any say in whether or not I should keep my GM because you are highly delusional. I'm not biased towards you, but you are rather prejudiced towards me (not to mention my religion).

Ban_plox.jpg

Blues a little bitch so hes does little bitch things like posting this forum.

DM you do a good job.

Umm exarion isint a little bitch hes a cool guy IF you be cool with him anyways dont know much about DM after seeing this people just trash his race to the trash can anyways New people "Old" people I would like red to know that There are way better people who have more responsobillaties < Wtf?! how ever you spell it lol, I cant name those people so no one has to talk shit but Red made the perfect choice of the First CM and the Gms I dont know exept for Ray hes good I think...

only reason myth has had his gm, or has had ties with red for the past couple years is cuz he started out playin cyntara = hes been kissin reds ass for about 3 years now, and finally got gm after 3 years of ass kiss.

@topic, tbh wuts the reason 4 him havin gm? he plays no role wut so ever in the server (except the few shitty maps he has made)..

Now to the personal part, he plays a major role in the unjust "forever ban" of my char, and the 50 points on the acc.
i honestly cudnt give a shit about ^ since cyntara wasted my time, and only worsened my pvp, also seemed to have wasted the money i donated to it.

rep+ to josh also.

Pirates is already a CM, and Ray is a new GM. He hasn't had to deal with things of this nature yet, except for one incident where Craig made fun of his culture. And if Craig keeps it up, he'll suffer the same type of penalties.

Archee doesn't have to copy and paste a private message because he actually has proof, unlike you. I don't yell racist things towards my enemies, in fact I'm respectful and speak Spanish to help them out when I can. Many of them respect me more than you think.

It's a good thing that you don't have any say in whether or not I should keep my GM because you are highly delusional. I'm not biased towards you, but you are rather prejudiced towards me (not to mention my religion).

Ban_plox.jpg

last i word/saw, jew is short for "jewish" which is a religion, simple enough that i shudntt hafta say but, josh was banned cuz he called sum1 a religious name, which is half as bad the mexicans go thru being called "beaners" and such. (@whoever wants 2 talk shit sayin 'U SAY BEANER TO!!' i got my own meaning for 'beaner'.

and nokbane, how bout u stop bein a fake piece of shit talkin shit on forums, then actin friendly as fuck in game? that might make ur polak tuff guy act a lil more better

Last edited:
last i word/saw, jew is short for "jewish" which is a religion, simple enough that i shudntt hafta say but, josh was banned cuz he called sum1 a religious name, which is half as bad the mexicans go thru being called "beaners" and such. (@whoever wants 2 talk shit sayin 'U SAY BEANER TO!!' i got my own meaning for 'beaner'.

and nokbane, how bout u stop bein a fake piece of shit talkin shit on forums, then actin friendly as fuck in game? that might make ur polak tuff guy act a lil more better

You're trash, I was nice to you beause I wanted another shooter in my guild and Blue knows I don't like him. Btw tough polish act? How the fuck do I act polish, you lied and told everyone you were black...You're just another little bitch too lmao

You're trash, I was nice to you beause I wanted another shooter in my guild and Blue knows I don't like him. Btw tough polish act? How the fuck do I act polish, you lied and told everyone you were black...You're just another little bitch too lmao

"Tuff polak guy act" and btw, remember who started this "statiks a white guy" rumor.

remember a kid named insomniac aka ron?
kid cudnt get over the fact i talked so much shit about his horse faced bitch, so came up with a random bullshit rumor.

its all good tho, i cudnt even give a shit who thinks i am wut over the net. for those who no me in real life no who i am.

good luck on cyntara. ;)

"Tuff polak guy act" and btw, remember who started this "statiks a white guy" rumor.

remember a kid named insomniac aka ron?
kid cudnt get over the fact i talked so much shit about his horse faced bitch, so came up with a random bullshit rumor.

its all good tho, i cudnt even give a shit who thinks i am wut over the net. for those who no me in real life no who i am.

good luck on cyntara. ;)

Your'e probably pussy in real haha

Sorry to break your spinal cord but he posted pictures of himself and he is black..

Yeah I was keeping it simple and true.

the 1st part was true.. if u give me sum feedback on how ima pussy, other than that, keep talkin useless shit as if you know me.

ive fought good ppl who can talk good shit (keepin it real), ive also fought the actual pussies (in game cuz idk u in real.) which talk shit thinkin they no me in real, cuz they cant keep the shit talk to a limit where its still worth reading.

the polish comments u come up with such as "ur a pussy in real", doesnt even phase me. Not only cuz its coming from sum1 whose from poland, BUT keep in mind its a game and we dont know each other in real life to say 1 is a pussy.

Some people refer to black people by using the "n" word. That's just another name for a race, simple enough that I shouldn't "hafta" say, but it doesn't matter. Some one could just be calling you the "n" word on a daily basis. You could try to tell them to stop, but you know that makes them want to do it more. You could warn them, and ban them once, but they don't learn. I feel like that example may make more sense to you personally.

If Josh, or anybody went up to you Statik and said:
"Once a n*****, always a n*****" They would be banned before they could say another word.

Offensive statements are punishable by bans for a reason, especially if it is excessive and the person has been warned several times.

Some people refer to black people by using the "n" word. That's just another name for a race, simple enough that I shouldn't "hafta" say, but it doesn't matter. Some one could just be calling you the "n" word on a daily basis. You could try to tell them to stop, but you know that makes them want to do it more. You could warn them, and ban them once, but they don't learn. I feel like that example may make more sense to you personally.

If Josh, or anybody went up to you Statik and said:
"Once a n*****, always a n*****" They would be banned before they could say another word.

Offensive statements are punishable by bans for a reason, especially if it is excessive and the person has been warned several times.

i honestly cudnt give a shit if ur talkin if its over internet since i cudnt do shit bout it on the internet anyways.

but, say the shit to me in real life and wake up with ur family on the living room sofa layin there dead all with a note on the foreheads.

if u also think about it, nobody in this society has the balls to say nigger to a black man. in real.

Back
Top Bottom