• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The kid who shoulda never been given a GM

Take away GM Poole's GM?

• Total voters
Is beaner offensive?!

It is, and I've been hearing it along with 'spic' lately. The only thing is that the people saying it are in war with the mexicans/brs/etc. and it has been going both ways. I have heard plenty of trash talk and offensive statements on both sides. There is no way I can monitor these things constantly, especially when this is a pvp-e server and things do get heated.

But when someone wants to single me or my brother out like that, you can be damn sure that there will be consequences.

It is, and I've been hearing it along with 'spic' lately. The only thing is that the people saying it are in war with the mexicans/brs/etc. and it has been going both ways. I have heard plenty of trash talk and offensive statements on both sides. There is no way I can monitor these things constantly, especially when this is a pvp-e server and things do get heated.

But when someone wants to single me or my brother out like that, you can be damn sure that there will be consequences.

but its all good to single out the dozens of mexicans bein spammed with "beaner", "spic", and "wetback"

but its all good to single out the dozens of mexicans bein spammed with "beaner", "spic", and "wetback"

It goes both ways. I can't constantly enforce something like that, it would be unreasonable.

It goes both ways. I can't constantly enforce something like that, it would be unreasonable.

oh, so u can take a screenshot as proof?
there easily edited, not to mention on that ss isnt legit proof to have banned him anyways, rofl.

all he said is, "once a jew, always 1".
Ok.. so get all red faced cuz ur called a jew, u cuda at least got em while talkin bout gas chambers..
its not even that bad of a fuckin word.. maybe u shud just suck it up, get over it and get ridda ur enemys in war, not corruption

oh, so u can take a screenshot as proof?
there easily edited, not to mention on that ss isnt legit proof to have banned him anyways, rofl.

all he said is, "once a jew, always 1".
Ok.. so get all red faced cuz ur called a jew, u cuda at least got em while talkin bout gas chambers..
its not even that bad of a fuckin word.. maybe u shud just suck it up, get over it and get ridda ur enemys in war, not corruption

I don't have to provide anything as proof. I offered a picture so other people can see. I don't have to wait and catch him saying something worse because he's already been warned several times.

When in any other server do you tell GM's how to do their job. Why don't you all just suck it up and listen to me in-game. If you don't like how I do shit, then you can leave the server.

*I'm not taking suggestions on issues like this and neither is Red. I don't know where you all got that idea in your head. If you all vote me as a bad GM, it's probably because you got in trouble and butt hurt. Suck it up and follow the rules, end of story.

I don't have to provide anything as proof. I offered a picture so other people can see. I don't have to wait and catch him saying something worse because he's already been warned several times.

When in any other server do you tell GM's how to do their job. Why don't you all just suck it up and listen to me in-game. If you don't like how I do shit, then you can leave the server.

*I'm not taking suggestions on issues like this and neither is Red. I don't know where you all got that idea in your head. If you all vote me as a bad GM, it's probably because you got in trouble and butt hurt. Suck it up and follow the rules, end of story.

knowing my situation, josh probly wasnted given warnings at all.
nobodys tellin u wut 2 do, there talkin shit bout how u do it

knowing my situation, josh probly wasnted given warnings at all.
nobodys tellin u wut 2 do, there talkin shit bout how u do it

-----------------
Yesterday:
Btw, I don't have a problem banning you again if you want to keep talking shit and harassing me :D That's your warning, feel free to overlook it- I know you will b/c your ego is bigger than your brain.

Your the main person talking about me really except for Josh. The other 8 people probably consist of Sanction, Rain, and some others that just don't like me. To them, all I have to say is that I get shit done and cavebotting and other problems have reduced drastically since I received my GM back.

Sorry that the server isn't out of control like it was before I came back. Sorry that you can't do what you want. Sorry that you think I care about your delusional opinions. Sorry.

Too bad, so sad.
istockphoto_5648651-sad-crying-nerd.jpg

-----------------
Yesterday:

Your the main person talking about me really except for Josh. The other 8 people probably consist of Sanction, Rain, and some others that just don't like me. To them, all I have to say is that I get shit done and cavebotting and other problems have reduced drastically since I received my GM back.

Sorry that the server isn't out of control like it was before I came back. Sorry that you can't do what you want. Sorry that you think I care about your delusional opinions. Sorry.

Too bad, so sad.
istockphoto_5648651-sad-crying-nerd.jpg

well, u got rid of ppl u "figured" botted. i bot but wasnt caught legitly, all good tho cuz when i log in and type !online
then i c, 01:36 34 player(s) online:
it just shows how u erased the population.

well, u got rid of ppl u "figured" botted. i bot but wasnt caught legitly, all good tho cuz when i log in and type !online
then i c, 01:36 34 player(s) online:
it just shows how u erased the population.

First off, there is only about 30 people online because we raped Unstoppable in Thais a few hours ago and they mostly all logged off. Also it's late for many other people, 3am East coast which is why i'm about to log. Usually, I see 60+ people online during the day.

I didn't erase the population, trust me. If someone wants to be afk and/or cavebot half the time then expect to go and war with the "free" levels he or she received, that's a problem. Once again, if you don't like it you can leave. There are plenty of other players who are willing to manually hunt a nightmare spawn with out the distraction of cavebotters.

If that means that the cavebotters get fussy and leave, I really don't have a problem with that.

Last edited:
You're doing a good job DM, everything you do has enough reason to be done. Hes just butt hurt because he got caught cheating and thinks he should be the only one allowed bot haha.

Hey Statik, you're a dumb ass "I bot but wasn't caught legitly." Do you not understand? YOU WERE BANNED BECAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT YOU RETARD, STOP BLAMING OTHER PEOPLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS. YOU TURNED ON THE CAVEBOT, YOU TURNED ON THE AUTO ATTACK. And guess what?! SO DID EVERYONE ELSE THAT GOT BANNED. I don't understand how much more clear something needs to be stated.

And for all you other people getting banned for trash talking the gm, Do you not realize you are verbally harassing the person who has the power to ban you?! Red gave him this power because he trust Myths decision and for him to gain that trust he had to prove that he capable of making the right decision.

Also some guy told me in a photo shop store if a screen shot is pixily its docterd or its a bad monitor?

Also some guy told me in a photo shop store if a screen shot is pixily its docterd or its a bad monitor?

The picture was bad because my brothers laptop had a shitty graphics card. If he doesn't use magebot + light hack then the screen isn't even capable of showing lighting effects on Tibia. He actually just got a new laptop yesterday.

But honestly Laga, that's not the point. The person in the picture has been known to make comments like this lately. This is why he hasn't posted denying it.

You're doing a good job DM, everything you do has enough reason to be done. Hes just butt hurt because he got caught cheating and thinks he should be the only one allowed bot haha.

Hey Statik, you're a dumb ass "I bot but wasn't caught legitly." Do you not understand? YOU WERE BANNED BECAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT YOU RETARD, STOP BLAMING OTHER PEOPLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS. YOU TURNED ON THE CAVEBOT, YOU TURNED ON THE AUTO ATTACK. And guess what?! SO DID EVERYONE ELSE THAT GOT BANNED. I don't understand how much more clear something needs to be stated.

And for all you other people getting banned for trash talking the gm, Do you not realize you are verbally harassing the person who has the power to ban you?! Red gave him this power because he trust Myths decision and for him to gain that trust he had to prove that he capable of making the right decision.

heres the thing, i was banned for cavebotting.
while KILLING MEXICANS, rofl.

DM didnt pop on my screen / or show any signal that he was tryna catch me. i was literally banned, while i was atking giitho saint.

The picture was bad because my brothers laptop had a shitty graphics card. If he doesn't use magebot + light hack then the screen isn't even capable of showing lighting effects on Tibia. He actually just got a new laptop yesterday.

But honestly Laga, that's not the point. The person in the picture has been known to make comments like this lately. This is why he hasn't posted denying it.

I have the same problem with my pc and ye thats why I always do utevo vis lux and if I'm with paladin/knight im soo fucked :S

And Dm you dont need to make the ppl understand but red if he asks you, so don't waste your time posting ;)

Is beaner offensive?!

just come to mexico and say that and u wil get killed lol well maybe just for coming here u will get killed right now mexico security sux really bad there are always dead ppl in the streets :S

just come to mexico and say that and u wil get killed lol well maybe just for coming here u will get killed right now mexico security sux really bad there are always dead ppl in the streets :S

Touch me and I will engage Steven Harper to launch nukes to brazil and mexico and we will see who gets fucked :D

Back